Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Dueling

GinnyLavacrest is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Dueling

Okay so what is the deal with this you dont get stars or coins maybe exp but never really looks but doubt it,
    So I was playing yesterday and I had a mini stalker kept asking me to duel told him that I do not duel kept going finality told him to bugger off or I will report him,

Hey if someone denies you to duel leave them alone

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Dueling

I agree!!!!! i did a duel once and didn't really like it. most of the time people will ask to duel ill say no and off they go but every so often i get the annoying ones who keeps asking! hello if i said no the first time what makes you think ill say yes the second? grrr i wish they would make a feature so you can turn off the duel requests completely if you do not want to duel. that would be awesome

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

I was really surprised that you do not get something for dueling
    Last time I talked to SOE i did complain about it

July is offline Amateur Gamer

Yeah, what's the point if you don't get coins or stars? I guess just bragging rights, and what good is that if you're just challenging random people you'll never see again? Now what would be cool would be if you could duel for items - you each put something up and whoever wins gets the loser's item...

Khamilyon Silverstar - <Insiders>

Daddio is offline Pro Gamer

Theres no benifit to dueling except it allows PVP combat.
    http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/43/18/48011843/photos/Logos/daddiosig1.jpg

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

All of my duel requests are just from random new players... I usually like to accept just to beat them (Since they are usually Level 5 or lower and I am level 20). Maybe if they keep getting beaten in duels within 10 seconds over and over, they will stop challenging everyone they see. Just an idea.

I fully doubt that
    They will just keep doing it
    Just like trading with ppl you do not know ya you might get something good but when they will not talk to you and say what they want or need or willing to give what is the point LOL

I get really tired of people asking me to duel them. Especially because any time I've ever dueled it lags so bad that I can't even fight my opponent. And ditto to the fact that once I say no to someone its like they've never heard the word before, and they just keep asking.

Jaimin is offline Explorer

Ugh!!! I had this one player who followed me around saying "Hey (b-word inserted here) duel me!" over and over again. Not only did it make me mad being asked to duel over and over again, I don't take well to being called that word.

Shay is offline Amateur Gamer

Dueling can be fun if u do it with a friend or family member you're very competitive with but it is so annoying when a bunch of random people keep asking u 2 duel!
    ~ Silver Guild ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast