Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Drakie is offline Pro Gamer

Icon2 Drake's (Hopefully Helpful) Snowy Canyon Bonus Mission Video Guide!

I know there is a lot of written guides, but i thought there is no harm in posting a video guide

Ya'know...just incase...

Enjoy and i hope it helps

Last edited by Drakie; 09-22-2010 at 12:11 PM.
    Lost in fog and love and faithless fear,
    I've had kisses that make Judas seem sincere..

Lialyn is offline Explorer

Default Re: Drake's (Hopefully Helpful) Snowy Canyon Bonus Mission Video Guide!

Thank you. Very helpful video!
    Lia Lyn

SunnyMuse is offline Amateur Gamer

OMG!!!!! That was such a cute video!!! I LOVED THE ELVIS MUSIC!!!!!!

But Drake...why don't you take the time to kill those snowdudes and crabs?!? O.o

P.S. I loved your closing credits....way tooooooo funny! You need to make some more videos!

Wait...what?

OMG!!!!! That was such a cute video!!! I LOVED THE ELVIS MUSIC!!!!!!

But Drake...why don't you take the time to kill those snowdudes and crabs?!? O.o

P.S. I loved your closing credits....way tooooooo funny! You need to make some more videos!

Wait...what?

Thankyou for the kind feedback

I didnt kill those creepy snowy crabby...whatever they are...because it takes too long :S

Most people wanna get on and get as much gear as possible in a short space of time

So i just did it to show the quickest way to get the new stuff

thanks very much for the feedbackk

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Thanks for the video! ITs great! I went in yesterday and couldnt find him I should have watched this first! lol so, can you just exit after you get the bonus completed or do you have to finish it properly?

No you can exit as soon as it says you have received the gear its very quick and simple im probably going to make a few more videos soon so keep an eye out

venom56 is offline Pro Gamer

good vid drake. It should be helpful for a lot of people that are trying to do this dungeon :S Keep making them good
    name: Kyle Alexmar
    Guild: Insiders. Since July 30, 2010
    servers: 1 or 10 ( unless they crash)
    PWNED: A complete shut down of a person, place or thing!
    plz to tell this to any mom, dad, anty, uncle, frog, hobo! cause i want to make ppl less dumb every day.

If you believe in jesus christ and you arent afraid to admit it. Put this is your siggie

You know Drake....after going in Snowy Canyon 27 times in the past three days and only getting two pieces of the hot pink warrior gear i want...I am beginning to like your idea of just going in, running to the four spots where the Sasquatch sits and then running up the hill to collect the gear. This killing every crab and troll business is taking too dang loooooooonnnngggg!!!! Plus, my shoulder hurrrrtttsss!!!!

Your way is definitely quicker. I just have to get over the fact that I will get knocked out...I hate to get knocked out.

Wait...what?