Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    10Fingerz is offline Master Gamer

Default Dorian Silvervale's Free Realms Insider Application

Hey Kids,

Here is a copy of my
    Free Realms Insider Guild Application, thought you might like it...

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? Yes
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? Yes
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? Yes
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? Yes
    5.) What is your character name? Dorian Silvervale

Now for the "honest answers"...

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? Helpful is defined as "providing help: providing or willing to provide assistance, information, or other aid" so showing a video of a hundred penguins marching through Merry Vale COULD be considered providing information, right? And asking if anyone else has a hangover after a FRI party could be considered aiding because misery loves company, and I'm guessing that telling Referee Ruby that shes hot would be considered "assisting" her ego, so sure you could consider at least 50 of my posts "helpful"...

2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? No, I've been a member for 43 weeks. The only reason I haven't applied as of yet is I was reserving the guild name "singing beagles" for my daughter, Autumn Pixidust, but she changes guilds as often as I change my underwear (which is to say maybe twice a week) so she gave me her permission to apply. Just an FYI, as of right now, I've spent 1772 hours & 18 minutes in game. I am a sick individual and am hoping the Insiders Guild provides free psychiatric counseling, or if not perhaps I can start a support group...

3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? This one is difficult to answer honestly. I have been known to /yell "Lets all go *** on the camp chatty fire" and I've been known to tell people who beg for coins to go do Croaking Vale and earn the coins themselves. And, to be perfectly honest, rather than ignore spammers I like to send them /tells telling them I have the item they are looking for then hide out in my locked apartment. Kaden Skycliff kicked me off his friends list when I told him pandas taste like chicken... But at the same time, I always try to help people who ask for it, and I've directed probably a hundred people to FRI over the past year. So if your asking if I'm on Santa's good list or naughty list, I would say I'm at LEAST 51% good...

4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month?
    Please refer to question 1. Four out of five dentists believe i post too much. But the Chick-fil-a cow doesn't think I post enough. So with barely a hundred and what sixty posts I would say I'm average. I really don't have a lot to say, but when I do post I tend to ramble....

5.) What is your character name?
    The infamous, the very dashing, the one whos plastic surgeon has a delightful sense of humor, the somewhat competent, the one who makes a convincing argument for a sweeping overhaul of our public educational system, the one whos hair would look good on Courtney Love, the person that makes you feel intelligent just by talking to him,

Dorian Silvervale!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 10Fingerz; 06-29-2010 at 08:21 PM.

Dorian Silvervale & Baron Von Boomer

Her Majesty's Secret Service

Default Re: Dorian Silvervale's Free Realms Insider Application

xD All my application said was "yes" and "Savannah Wolfprism".

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

Quote Originally Posted by Zachster96 View Post
    He did. He was showing off his hilarious application.

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

Oh fail lol
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

And also Zack, the posts on that thread are deleted as they are reviewed. So doing this is like preserving his application forever. Which it needs, because it is probably the best application anyone has ever posted. Good luck Dorian; hope you get in!

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Hahah! That gave my a few minutes of laughter. Lol

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

3 words:
    Best. Application. Ever!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Longest, too.
    I think you just threw Ashley's application review day further down the calendar.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Charlotte is offline Master Gamer

Wow lol. xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast