Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Don't tease a noob,because YOU have ever been a noob once!

Okay,here I am relaxing and thinking about noobs;Well,what you think about noobs,Stupid,Stubborn and much more bad things?More sad thingys,try read these dialogs,maybe you have said it.Don't be a liar to yourself,okay?
    Example:
    ['noob']:Hey can you help me?
    ['anti-noob]:What the edited you want huh 'NOOB'?!!!
    ['noob']:Sorry bothering you,'Anti Noob'.
    You may have said this,yes?So,the noob MAY found THOUSANDS of more people like 'you' if you make these:

['anti-noob whispers]:Hey don't give your faces to these noobs,their stubborn and doesn't know anything
    ['anti-noob friend']:Okay,I'll tell these to my friends.

So,the 'anti noob friend' will tell to another friend,till thousands of 'master players' make like that.

Lets say,you were a noob once and a 'Master Player' said that to you,what's you're feelings?Sad,angry or maybe shamed?

So,the moral(s) of the story,don't tease noobs as you was teased once,please don't do these.

You may feel happy if you help someone,like you help a noob.

Okay,I give this to you,neither you wanna follow or not,IT"S YOU'RE CHOICE.

~Please watch the language, even if it is filtered out its not allowed. You should not try and bypass out filters either.
    Ashley Preciousfable
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 02-19-2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: editing out language -please keep it appropriate for everyone

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Don't tease a noob,because YOU have ever been a noob once!

i agree! we were all noobs at one point and honestly im very thankful for all the help i had when i was a noob!

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

You know what, be the bigger person. People don't like newbs because they are new and slightly annoying. They friend request everybody, duel, trade...they are testing the waters. If you don't like that then go into your game options and start blocking. I for one and happy to help new players.
    Last edited by Eladwodahs Alim; 03-11-2010 at 11:16 PM.
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

What a great thread. Thanks for posting this AFR! I agree so much about trying to be patient with new people in our Realms. They are noobs because they are new and don't really know much yet. I remember the first few minutes I came into the game. Everything was so new and overwhelming. Give the new people a chance... they won't be new for long and how they are treated from the beginning will reflect on how they will treat others.

Lindsey B. is offline Banned

Icon3 Re: Don't tease a noob,because YOU have ever been a noob once!

Very true, we are/were all noobs once! I try to help these people around, show them everything they need to know, help them out and stuff. Because if an 'Anti-Noob' did those bad things and made you feel sad, mad or shamed, you wouldn't want someone to feel the same way you did because you know how much it hurt. So I try to help 'noobs'. lol

Zoey Cleversong is offline Master Gamer

I have noticed that a lot of people are not nice to new people, it's good that this thread brings it to attention. I always try to help people when possible, because I've experienced before that games can get really frustrating when you don't know how to play and where everything is. I didn't have a lot of help when I joined, so it's nice to give the new people what I didn't have.

So, I agree with most of the other posts.

I agree. Whenever I'm a noob somewhere it really means a lot to me when people help me out with random questions I think of. You guys were, and still are, real nice with all my questions about this forum, for instance.

edited to remove quote --Ashley Preciousfable

But you don't need to wait on them hand and foot and do everything for them, I think that most of the help you can give is knowledge, like the best places to get coins, the way to win a certain hard minigame, where to find the launch-pads to take you to a quest, like that.
    Still, though, I agree that if the noob wants you to do everything for them, fight for them, give them money, buy them stuff, that's a little extreme..
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 02-19-2010 at 03:17 PM. Reason: removing quote

kingvegeta08 is offline Pro Gamer

Half the people don't even know what 'noob' stands for, and yet they use it at every opportunity!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

Thanks for agreeing,guys!

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Yes we were all noobs before and we need to help them treat others how you would liked to be treated!

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast