Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

SilenceBettie is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Don't Get It?!

I understand that we all love free realms here. But the more I look though post, its like if someone gets mad about something other burn them for it. I'm not to sure why. I go to the other free realms forums and people talk about how to make the game better and about how they are mad at something, people talk to them about it, not burn.(unless its really bad lol) So like I was saying I don't undetrstand why people here dont talk about the problems in the games, and even if they do without getting burned it gets closed or people just don't want to chat about it. Sorry this has been bugging me. Just had to say something. And by the way the new update with the coins is very bad. The only thing they did right was keeping the pets happy.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Don't Get It?!

Burned? I suppose I'm bad at noticing these things since all I really see is some disagreements.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Sienna, quite a few players disagree on many things about Free Realms. It's a popular game and that may drive some people to defend it (as is), while others may want to see the game change for the better.

I understand that Sylvester. But I'm talking about no one saying bad on this site about free realms. That's what i was trying to get across lol.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceBettie View Post
    But I'm talking about no one saying bad on this site about free realms.
    Perhaps it was the way those that dislike the game worded their comments? To say, "FreeRealms isn't my type of game," is very different from, "FreeRealms is the worse game ever," obviously. I'm still somewhat confused about the issue here.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceBettie View Post
    I understand that Sylvester. But I'm talking about no one saying bad on this site about free realms. That's what i was trying to get across lol.
    It could be that FRI has quite a few paying members playing the game.

I think that is what it is lol.