Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Noblest is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon8 Does anyone have the BLASTER or KARATE SCREAMER Shard for Soccer Star?

About the Blaster Triangle Shard:

After I reported this shard as buggy, I was told to find out if other player find the shard buggy because “At this time, we [FR] do not have any known issues of this item being bugged in any way.”

My Blaster Triangle Shard does not do as it’s description says (“This triangle shard increases your TACKLE Power”). When equipped, my Tackle Power remains at 0. Does anyone else who has this shard notice the same problem?

Also, about the Karate Screamer Diamond Shard:

I find that it is too Easily Blocked (Much easier to block than the Up and Away 720 – which was free) – I think it gets blocked about 60% of the time (in contrast to the Up and Away 720 which gets blocked about 40% of the time). Granted, it does knock the blocker down, but that is no reward as both shards do that, and I would Much Rather Score. Perhaps there is a trick to it that I am missing? Does anyone have this shard or a problem with it?

If you have either of these, PLEASE Let me know. Thanks.

Horazon is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Does anyone have the BLASTER or KARATE SCREAMER Shard for Soccer Star?

I dont have those shards, and I think FRI contests&tournaments is not good to ask a question
    Ask your questions in "Somebody Help!"

Noblest is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Does anyone have the BLASTER or KARATE SCREAMER Shard for Soccer Star?

OOPS!
    Thanks. Still trying to figure out how to navigate here.

So, um, how do I delete a thread?

ROFL