Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Icon5 Does anyone else enjoy trying to make your character dress like other players? :P

I was testing some things at my Small Wilds House when my friend Austin Auranymph showed up (you might recognize him.. he has an FRI account with the same name.)

Seeing that he had equipped his character with items I had most of myself, I decided to dress my character the same way. I didn't have the right color Dress Shoes, so he ended up changing his. XD He asked me to get a picture of our twinliness, so...

Randm Alex and Shadow Ninjarocker both dressed like my character today as well...
    Last edited by Firehawk; 07-14-2010 at 04:02 PM.

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Does anyone else enjoy trying to make your character dress like other players? :P

Lol I always do stuff like that with my friends. ^_^

kimiko suzuki is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Does anyone else enjoy trying to make your character dress like other players? :P

yeah my friend does that alot but its mostly to get on my nerves and so that people can yell "twinss!!!!" XD anyways nice pic you guys look like brothers more so then twins

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Lol, i know i do! It's really fun. Sometimes its like a competition.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

lol Good thread.I try to do this as well.My Friend Brandon Royalty1 found himself a twin yesterday

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Oh how fun! We ought to have a National Dress Like Twins Day in the Realms!

mewpix100 is offline Explorer

Icon7 Re: Does anyone else enjoy trying to make your character dress like other players? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk894 View Post
    I was testing some things at my Small Wilds House when my friend Austin Auranymph showed up (you might recognize him.. he has an FRI account with the same name.)

Seeing that he had equipped his character with items I had most of myself, I decided to dress my character the same way. I didn't have the right color Dress Shoes, so he ended up changing his. XD He asked me to get a picture of our twinliness, so...

Yes I enjoy dressing like other players to get them mad, but it's not nice but funny!

thezoom is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk894 View Post

lol, i just did that with my friend.

XboxLive Gamertag: beastin billy

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

I do that every once in a while nobody can copy me exact because of my shirt
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

Austin Auranymph is offline Amateur Gamer

Lol it was so funny! If i was a human i would look just like him.
    Loading............. DONE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast