Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

Default Doc's Helping Station (Thread)!

Ok the one in the housing section is for questions about the helping station so the one here is where you post your questions or request guidance (free realms related) on this thread! So basically I'm like a referee only you're more likely to see me or get help from me in game! I will post on my title if I'm on a holiday but you can still post on this thread I just won't reply as instantly as I normally do.

If you would like to take this matter in game VM or PM me or search up Green Cove in the housing directory and go to the one by doctor raven. If no one with the guild name Doc's Helping Station is there then whisper to me. If I'm not online then just VM or PM me.

That's all I have to say, post away! Ha that rhymes lol
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Doc's Helping Station (Thread)!

Uh...bump? Remember that I'm here to help (nearrrly) 24/7! I live in England so I'm off insider 11pm(earliest)-11am(latest). I'm finally gathering staff to help out with the station and please if you know anyone who may be interested then tell me! I'm normally in game on weekends if you want to chat about a FR problem you've been experiencing. Soon I shall make a list of the staff I have, if they're on insider and what their username(s) are.

Now then, do post your FR troubles, bugs and problems! I've had no one post yet! I AM here to help! xD
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

Jenna Bronzearrøw is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Doc's Helping Station (Thread)!

I like the house "Green Cove" I think your idea is really cool!!!!!!! But maybe advertise a little more, such as putting that speech as your siggie and avvie?
    IGN- Jenna Bronzearrow

TY Jaiyden and Lindei for my wonderful siggie and thank you Dawn73 for my awesome avvie