Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JesterGirl is offline Master Gamer

Default Do you ever feel like rage-quitting FR ;p

I love FR, but sometimes I hate it lol. I get this random urge sometimes to totally rage-quit! but then I don't. I mean sometimes I stop playing for a bit then go back to it. It gets so frustrating! and it's really not the game, it's some of the people who play. Not everyone, I have alot of super-awesome friends on FR, you guys know who you are =) but what is up with some people in this game? why do some people have such attitudes? I'm never rude to someone unless they are rude to me, or if they won't stop bugging me about something. It's ok if they ask me once or twice, but after asking me for the 50th time if I want to sell them an item and I say no, my answer's not gonna change. Just sayin. But they're not as bad as the people that you ask a simple question, and they give you the rudest answer ever! I feel like FR is a community, and I think of other players as neighbors basically. I try to be helpful and if another player is confused and needs info, I'll help them if I can. And even though I've been playing for a looong time, once in a while I may have a question. And when I do, why do I get stuck asking the rude snotty people who treat me like I'm stupid just cuz I needed some help? I just think that you should treat others how you want to be treated. It doesn't matter how much someone spends on the game, or what rare items they can show off, the point is it's a game and above all you should have fun. Don't be rude and put other people down.

IGN: Twigs
    (Formerly: Twiggy Jade)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Do you ever feel like rage-quitting FR ;p

I would only quit because of boredom right now.

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Every game has some people like this. Just ignore anyone who constantly bothers you or is mean to others, and teleport away. Ignore them. That fixes most of the problems, and make the game much more fun

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Ah yes.Well, if you don't think they are worth your time or they are annoying you , then teleport out. If they're being mean, or bullying, then report them. The best thing to do I suppose is to tell them they're being mean. If they don't listen then just teleport (:

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Well, I was constantly bored and annoyed with free realms or the players but I actually quit out of pure boredom, surprisingly not out of rage quitting, which i swore to do sometimes. :3
    ~A Free Realmer Who Quit FR, not FRI ^^

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

I feel like this when I run a dungeon/battle for 30 times and get nothing (good). The same thing with the farming wheel's ...

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

<3 Awe , I'd Get Banned Again If I Saw Someone Being Rude To You ! Lol
    I Took Very Long Breaks Before . I Never Say " Quit " Because Before , I'll Come Back &
    I Hate When People Say Quit -- But Come Back . So I Avoid That xD
    I'll End Up Rage Quitting One Day , Since I End Up Rage Breaking o.o
    Not Because Of People , But Because Of The Horrible Changes They Keep Making
    The Day That Comes Though , I'll Be Doing Your Recycling Idea Too(:

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    I feel like this when I run a dungeon/battle for 30 times and get nothing (good). The same thing with the farming wheel's ...

(I hear you on that AangXD !! The wheels hate me!)

As for your post Twiggy, I don't spend alot of time IG talking or playing with anyone else. Actually, the only time I do, is to try to help someone or for a trade, but I have run into similar situations. Not enough to make me Quit but definitely enough to make me remind myself to avoid that certain someone or not try to help them or ask them for help. Its a bit discouraging at times, and kind-of sad to feel that way since I really enjoy helping other people.
    I really try to remember that not everyone is going to live up to my standards of what I expect out of myself. Difference in age, difference in background or just plain different. So, I try not to expect anything out of someone else. When I run I to someone who's difficult, I try to politely point it out to them. Maybe they don't realize it.

If they DO realize it, and thats who they choose to be, then I have two choices. After all the only person I can Control is myself, not them. I'm not going to let them make me mad and I can't make them be nice. So' I can ether stay around them or leave. Ether way I have to accept them as the rude, pushy, annoying individual that they are choosing to be and then decide for my self how I want to deal with it.

I'm never rude back. I don't want to be a part of the problem I want to be part of the soultion. By not being rude I am setting a good example for others and maybe the person whos being that way will notice and at least think about it. No matter what is being said if I feel myself getting upset, I simply say "Good Luck Good bye" and port away. That way I don't end up feeling bad and want to quit. The greatest thing about FR is when someone is being rude and obnoxious I can say " OK, bye bye now " and port away. I wish I could do that when I was at work!

I always wish everybody well, espicaly these kind of people, they probley need it more !!

FR is alot like a community, and you run into the same things, the same issues in the daily dealings of life.
    Just don't let others sad ways change the way you feel. There are alot of people on FR and FRI that are super nice and always willing to help! Me being one if you need it, not that I would have an answer but I'll try! Your friends and the people that are nice to you, they're the ones that really count, anyway.

Good Luck and I hope you don't Quit, ( I plan on buying more stuff from you store!)
    And ,sorry, so long, had alot to say!!
    Last edited by realities_paradox; 10-20-2011 at 02:10 PM.

Owl Becca is offline Master Gamer

I can get really mad when it comes to FR. (Mostly the people -.- and sometimes the pointless rules because of one person) When I get mad, I usually don't come on for 1 to 7 days.

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Lion King rocks! -to owl becca-

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast