Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Title: Do NOT post ANYMORE comments please. This daily news is not needed so please do not post

Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

Default Do NOT post ANYMORE comments please. This daily news is not needed so please do not post

Good day to all citizens of Freerealms for surviving another full 25hrs!

10-22-13
    Spooktacular turns into a not-so good return!
    The Spooktacular has returned but to many victims it has crashed their party. Freerealms players decided to not participate as much into the Spooktacular as the previous years. OOPS for SOE! SOE has produced new items. To many people there are good and bad sides to this situation. The good side is that the new items being released are used in good hands. The bad side is that the new released items are being put out and used so then the player's sc is running low and the player can no longer buy a costume to the Spooktacular. That is only one bad setting. The other thing is that SOE and Freerealms are warily running low on players every bit of the day. People still fight for the vault but now SOE wants to bring the players back to get the new items. The longer the item or gift is being searched for, the longer the player stays intact to the game. Further opinions will be denied for now but the news has spread all over. Check out some other websites for for information on how Freerealms is doing with the new concept of gaming. Smart heads of SOE will take and loose players! BEWARE

October

The new items have been released! HOORAY! But OH NO! Someone isn't choosing the right path to follow. The new items in October have turning into a crisis! SOE has no new ideas on the brought in-game items. The new items don't seek new interests to more than HALF of the worlds Freerealms players! The new Freerealms title is FREAKrealms! Will SOE loose twice as many players or keep the ones who have suffered enough and are ready to quit? What is the cycle SOE! Tell you're fans and so-not fans! We all want to know!!

Players joining and playing~ more than 4million
    Players quitting or being banned~ more than 1million in the past three years.

Currency is brought to you by~ Oxy Clean! Leaves a white sparkle and shine!

Who loves toast! Not just anybody! Who loves bacon! Not just a person! Who loves toast and bacon! Everybody yall'!

Who loves icecream with bacon? NOT ME

Lower the calories on your character! WAIT but you can't! Freerealms characters are made skinny for a lifetime! Yes and NO! Yes because you are all the way to God healthy, and NO because it's a free world! You can't just say that you're going to be skinny! I wan't to control myself! Don't you?

Is it me and half of Freerealms or is it me? The apocalypse of SOE has just begun! Players hate SOE for reasonable reasons but SOE doesn't take advantage so they leave the players to cry upon themselves. WHY SOE WHY!!!!????

Rules:

No accusing
    No fighting
    NO ARGUING**
    Please do not post if you have something awful to say. Some opinions just don't matter!

ENJOY YOUR DAILY NEWS!
    Last edited by Lilah Dimdal; 10-24-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    Amber Kindpaws likes this.
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri

Amber Kindpaws is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Freerealms Daily News Data [please read]

May I have another print out of this news paper?
    10 cents is a good price! :3

Freerealms

Love food.

pokegroup is offline Banned

. . .

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

That...is...a lot of words.
    "Why bother?"

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Who loves toast! Not just anybody! Who loves bacon! Not just a person! Who loves toast and bacon! Everybody yall'!
    “I'm nobody
    I'm a *****, a bum, a hobo
    I'm a boxcar and a jug of wine
    And a straight razor ...if you get too close to me”
    Edit : What I'm trying to say is that speaking non-sense will not make you seem like a genius, quite the opposite.

Lower the calories on your character! WAIT but you can't! Freerealms characters are made skinny for a lifetime! Yes and NO! Yes because you are all the way to God healthy, and NO because it's a free world! You can't just say that you're going to be skinny! I wan't to control myself! Don't you?

Is it me and half of Freerealms or is it me? The apocalypse of SOE has just begun! Players hate SOE for reasonable reasons but SOE doesn't take advantage so they leave the players to cry upon themselves. WHY SOE WHY!!!!????
    The fact that you can't GAIN CALORIES on Free Realms is not a reasonable point that SOE takes advantage over their players, believe me, it's just you.

Edit : Wait...

What is this?
    HUH?
    Last edited by ashfr; 10-23-2013 at 04:25 PM.
    gunieapig1234 likes this.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I don't even know where to begin with... this,

Or if it would even be worth my time to do so.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by pokegroup View Post
    . . .
    My face after reading this news is similar to the expression Crona's making in your avatar picture ._.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

Your...um spelling of "Enjoy you're daily news" it's actually just your. I'm just pointing that out. xP
    "Why bother?"

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

OOPS for SOE! SOE has produced new items. To many people there are good and bad sides to this situation. The good side is that the new items being released are used in good hands. The bad side is that the new released items are being put out and used so then the player's sc is running low and the player can no longer buy a costume to the Spooktacular.
    The complaints were that they were recycling old items, why would anyone complain if they're bringing new items? If you don't want your SC to run low, don't buy the items.

Who made these complaints? Free Realms Insiders? Hmm, I would believe that.
    Last edited by ashfr; 10-23-2013 at 05:04 PM.
    gunieapig1234 likes this.

Ijaz is offline Amateur Gamer

Maybe you should fix the layout of this daily news in the future because i find it kinda annoying for some reason especially with the large font in the beginning and it being all white etc.
    ._.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast