Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Icon4 Did receive BETA hat?

Aloha,

I've been very busy lately and haven't been able to play FR much...but, I signed up for BETA and got in the game about a week before opening. There was so much lag I didn't get very far, but I got half way through the tutorial. So I went on the other day to see if I got my hat, and I didn't! Is it because I didn't make it through the tutorial? Or is it a glitch?...Should I contact FR? I was really looking forward to getting my hat.

Have a magical day!
    ~SSB

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Did receive BETA hat?

Have you checked the station cash claim window? That is where members are reporting to have received their caps from. I do not believe there is always an eMail involved, some are getting one - others are not. As long as you used the same email address it should be sitting in there. If it is not I would contact Free realms support, they are great and should be able to help you.

Here is the official word from Pex (Community manager at free realms):

We started giving out the beta caps to beta players, but not all of them have gone out yet. We are going through our database in batches, so if you didn't get one yet, it's not quite time to panic.

The next batch should go out tomorrow.
    To see if you got your beta hat, click the Station Cash button on the game dock and then choose the CLAIM button (it's in the middle). You will see the hat show up there. Claim it then go to your inventory and try it on. Remember, not all jobs can wear it, but your adventurer can.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

kellyschrvr is offline Explorer

My son and I didn't get ours either... I didn't bother contacting them.. I wasn't too worried about it, and my son didn't really care about that either... I probably should have contacted them..
    Kelly Lilac, Kelly Silvernight, Timothy Silvernight, and Aaron Silvernight

Quote Originally Posted by MissGnomie View Post
    Have you checked the station cash claim window? That is where members are reporting to have received their caps from. I do not believe there is always an eMail involved, some are getting one - others are not. As long as you used the same email address it should be sitting in there. If it is not I would contact Free realms support, they are great and should be able to help you.

Here is the official word from Pex (Community manager at free realms):
    Okay! I'll go on and see. Thanks so much!!

Have a magical day!
    ~SSB

ciuffi is offline Explorer

Icon12 Re: Did receive BETA hat?

i have not got mine either here is the email they sent us

Thank you for you participation in the Free Realms Beta!
    We wanted to notify you that the Free Realms Beta has ended and Free Realms is now live. If you created a Free Realms character during the game's Beta phase, your character is no longer available since we have removed all Beta characters in preparation for the launch of the game.

In appreciation of your participation during the Beta phase, you will be granted an exclusive Beta reward for your new character - a virtual military hat! Log in to Free Realms in order to redeem it!
    and theres a picture of chatty and a "play now" button at the bottom...
    freerealms name: ciuffi. Server: 1. Main class: medic. Pets name: count paws.

BearlyCat is offline Explorer

It took a while to get my hat but one day last week when I logged on it was there waiting for me . Keep checking...

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Yep, everyone is right. I didn't get an e-mail, but just click the "SC" button and go to the Redeem Codes section and check everytime you start up the game. Mine just appeared all of a sudden. I assume it will be the same for the million member club shirt

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

To answer one of Sarah's original questions, no you don't need to have even completed the tutorial in beta to get the hat. I was accepted into beta about 3 days before it went public, but I never even had time to make a character because it was during university exams for me. Well, I still have my hat anyway. The system flagged you as a beta tester as soon as you were accepted, regardless of whether you ever logged in or not.

PS: I personally and a lot of people I know just got our hats about 3 days ago, and I talked to a few that just got their hats yesterday... so yes they are still slowly making their way out. I had heard they tried to push all the hats out at once, but it put a mega strain on their servers so they had to start doing it in smaller batches again.

As a referee told me, all the beta tester hats have to be hand-stitched before they can be sent out . Just keep checking the Claim section every day when you log in.

Pingles is offline Explorer

Thanks for the instructions on HOW to get the hat.

I wonder how long it was sitting in there...