Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Darn.You.SoE

Default Darn.You.SoE

Everyone is leaving to play Roblox because of your dumb SC!I know you need money but not to the point of making people who have not been playing before december only be able to go to lvl 5 with every job exept adventurer and card duelist!Im even thinking of leaving now!I mean at least make a Connec-Ding 2 or something to TEMPT people to get SC,not remove everything from them cuz thats gonna make them quit.I can tell you i play Everquest II and thats soooo better than this.At least not ALL of it is for members.

P.S: Please no "Bah noob no use posting it here send a ticket" i have done so and will post there reply after.

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Default Re: Darn.You.SoE

So true, SOE has changed FR.Although they have brought some good updates to FR every now and then,but everything went Downhill last December (My opinion) I hope they realize that they pretty much messed some of the good features up. *Cough* Vault.
    But I don't think the Connec-Ding is all their fault, we just need more people to join Facebook or Twitter, I think . But yes, A Connec-Ding 2 would be great.
    Last edited by Chaz Morrison; 08-03-2010 at 07:48 AM.

*cough*striking serpent and co.*cough* *Cough*vault*cough* Yea i agree Chik.I still think Connect-Ding would at least tempt ppl to get SC.

And of course i was surprised before the update i had maxed out my ninja and got the striking serpent then the next day it was lvl 15 armor not 20 X_X i got so annoyed i sold it and got the Soke ninja and a better sword then after a few updates got the lvl 20 armor.

(I mean i had saved about 70K for the striking serpent and then the next day it was sooooo for a lvl 15!!)
    Last edited by Ruben Runefleuri; 08-03-2010 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz Morrison View Post
    So true, SOE has changed FR.Although they have brought some good updates to FR every now and then,but everything went Downhill last December (My opinion) I hope they realize that they pretty much messed some of the good features up. *Cough* Vault.
    That's exactly what I thought. SOE has put so many overpriced items in the SC shop lately. Come on, why would I pay $11 for a fancy weapon effect or $8 for a robgoblin stage (although I want to buy it). The playgrounds they put up even ruined the environment of FR too. Lately, most of the updates released were just SC item-related.
    There were so many things they promised to release that they probably haven't even started yet: Item Dyes, New Areas, Druid job along with some others. All they've been doing now is something like this: a pet, new ride, variation of that same ride, another SC item, possibly some non-SC-related update, more SC items and the cycle goes on.
    While they have done some great updates like housing, Pirate's Plunder, (umm...can't think of anything else), there have been more updates that made Free Realms become less appealing.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ArielleMoonshadow View Post
    That's exactly what I thought. SOE has put so many overpriced items in the SC shop lately. Come on, why would I pay $11 for a fancy weapon effect or $8 for a robgoblin stage (although I want to buy it). The playgrounds they put up even ruined the environment of FR too. Lately, most of the updates released were just SC item-related.
    There were so many things they promised to release that they probably haven't even started yet: Item Dyes, New Areas, Druid job along with some others. All they've been doing now is something like this: a pet, new ride, variation of that same ride, another SC item, possibly some non-SC-related update, more SC items and the cycle goes on.
    While they have done some great updates like housing, Pirate's Plunder, (umm...can't think of anything else), there have been more updates that made Free Realms become less appealing.
    Agreed. I was even told by Pex that we will be seeing alot of Vault Clothes coming in the CS very soon. Note: (This was 3 months ago) still nothing .

They promised druid 1 year ago -_- ticket has still no relpy...

venom56 is offline Pro Gamer

well they should just open the vualt again not sell the stuff in the coins shop otherwise the flannels and stuff wont be rare
    name: Kyle Alexmar
    Guild: Insiders. Since July 30, 2010
    servers: 1 or 10 ( unless they crash)
    PWNED: A complete shut down of a person, place or thing!
    plz to tell this to any mom, dad, anty, uncle, frog, hobo! cause i want to make ppl less dumb every day.

If you believe in jesus christ and you arent afraid to admit it. Put this is your siggie

Errr some vault things were reeaaaally rare they didnt even put it in the coin shop -_-.but yea they should re open

Greetings,

While technical and billing support cannot alter the design of the game, I wanted you to know that I have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate game team. Unfortunately, I cannot say whether or not this will be changed in the future, but I wanted to thank you for providing feedback on this.

Regards,

Dennis G.
    Technical Support Representative
    Sony Online Entertainment
    Pah what rot.
    Last edited by Ruben Runefleuri; 08-04-2010 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost