Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ret2go is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Curious About This..

There seems to be always something new popping up in FR, but tonight I seem several adventurer style clothing I had never seen before and I was wondering was there some new quests added within the last couple days or something new in some of the shops maybe. I seem solid white board shorts, an orange hat, a girls spaghetti strap shirt in orange, girls white layered skirt and several other things I can't rem. now what they were. I've done every quest that I know of that has clothes except for the Med. and Hard Defense games and I haven't done any TCG quests and I thought I had almost all the collections stuff, so I thought I had everything does anyone know where these items might be from, or if there was some new quests added?
    "A girl can never have to many clothes "

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Curious About This..

they could be SC items, which you have to buy station cash with real money. that would be my guess. or it could be from trading card codes.

Nope not SC items and I have most of the clothing items from the TC so it's not that either. The shorts are just like the board shorts in the other quests except they're all white and the other things look like in game items but I just can't find where to get them.....I've searched for hours and done some more quests hoping to find them but no luck yet

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

They could well be from the realms chests. We are only seeing them now because its REALLY HARD to complete a key collection.

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

Not from the key collection chests... all of those were found long ago. Chests in the royal vault is always possible... I'm even starting to get some stuff for jobs like kart driver that aren't publicly available yet.

I saw two people wearing orange fedora hats with cards tucked into them, those are from the TCG

I've heard a lot of people talking about new member-only quests in Seaside that have board shorts of varying colours as rewards.

These looked like the one from those quests, so I'm thinking they probably are but I can't find which quest. I've done all those in seaside and I have all those. I seen about 5 more outfits today that I have no idea where they came from, one looked like the Rocker that you get from the TCG except it was pink. I've been in the vault tons of times but have never once gotten anything for Adventurer, I'm thinking maybe it might be the new FR game in Neopets, it's possible that you can get a different code for each completion, but I don't know that for sure. IF anyone has the patience to go through it plz share the codes I'm almost positive that they're universal codes.

Cyn Raindrop is offline Pro Gamer

I think I have received every item you mention through the TCG quest line.

solid white board shorts, an orange hat, a girls spaghetti strap shirt in orange, girls white layered skirt ..and lots of T Shirts, Bermuda shorts, sandals, running shoes, high tops, sweaters. blouses, caps and they are for Freestyle jobs
    Last edited by Cyn Raindrop; 06-13-2009 at 02:20 PM.

I thought maybe that's were they came from, I don't understand that game so I guess I won't get those