Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Title: Crazy People.

41lillypad2359 is offline Explorer

Default Crazy People.

Ok, so we have all met that really crazy person on FR. Share your crazy- person story here!
    Ok, so here's mine:

I was trading with this girl for her skates. I put alot of rares in, and she asked me where the rares were. I said that those were the rares. She ended the trade and said I scammed her, which I didn't. I never scam people, ask anyone. .-.

So whats you crazy- person story?
    IGN: Pumbaa
    Message me IG if you need ANYTHING!

♪Sydney♪ is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Crazy People.

I've met way to many crazy people on Free Realms lol.
    Once I was with my little sister and our friend IG and this guy walked up to us and started calling us all noobs and was bragging about what he had so we left and he ended up following us (He was on our friends, friend list) and then after a while he asked us all to give him money... After he said we were noobs and talked about how he had a lot of coins...

My sister met a girl who threatened to report my sister AND she also said she would find someone to scam my sister (? LOL) if she didn't give her ayani shorts, and pink cardigan to her for free.
    IGN: Forever Jínxed

Woah. Well I saw these random people fighting with Candle Sticks until people gave then "lunch money" It was weird to watch. ._.
    ♪Sydney♪ likes this.

JesterGirl is offline Master Gamer

Lol, over the time I've spent playing FR, I have some crazy stories... some I'd rather not remember...
    I don't get into the role-playing that goes on with some ppl here, but I've seen some people doing some crazy stuff. I remember some girls talking about how they were Vampire Princesses, and they needed to escape from the Vampire Queen to make some deal with the Prince of the Wolves or something?? idk.
    Another time, I'd apparently stepped onto some "clan's turf" or something o_o I was out in the middle of nowhere minding my own business, and these people rode up to me on dragons and started screaming at me to get out of their territory...oh-kay. Does SOE know that you own part of their game? didn't think so xD

IGN: Twigs
    (Formerly: Twiggy Jade)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

♪Sydney♪ is offline Pro Gamer

My sister also had someone come up to here in FR and asked her if they could have her outfit for free and when she said that it wasn't for trade they said "You know I'm the real Miley Cyrus, right?" People will say anything these days lol.
    IGN: Forever Jínxed

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

o_o.......Uhh.........4 years of playing i can't NOT remember a weird moment.....I have weird friends......and like yesterday i said "I'm good at confusing ppl. >;] example: SO LIKE GURRRRRLLLLLLL DIS CHICK DID THIS THING AND THE THING DIED AND THE THING AND A THINGY IN ITS HAND AND ITS HAND HAD A MAJIG IN ITS HAND AND THE THINGY MAJIGY HAD A MAJIGY IN ITS HAND AND THEN THE HAND EXPLODED. The end." LOL...........
    EpicJewelspotter likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Too many to chose from. x]
    My adventure ends here.

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Don't worry you couldn't have scammed! The new trading system prevents scamming you can only be scammed if you want to.
    Done.

These are funny XD. I have a new one...
    I was asking to trade rares for my white Sci-fighter suit, and this girl walk up to me and offered some coin shop items, and I said no. Then, she said "you wanna fight". I ignored it and then, she said "sorry". Well at least she apologized. X3
    JesterGirl likes this.

SkySunStars is offline Explorer

Someone kept on insisting they were Taylor Swift.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast