Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Arathi is offline Banned

Default Could the new maps be coming in ten hours?

In next 10 hours the new place si come: Dark Forest,,Silverhill,,etc. I'm not sure if I have right but think about it: A few days ago refference is start to tell to ppl about the new maps, (thi is 1 poin), Why is dont tell us about this new upgrade?=Freerealms is have to many ppl and the server is will to much load,(point 2),, Why this clean is diring to much? this is the best point, the clean is durin 9 hours, this is a perfect time to think about the new maps, The point are perfect. We will have a surprise whent we apent freerealms.

In next 10 hours the new places are come: Dark Forest,,Silverhill,,etc. I'm not sure if I have right but think about it: A few days ago refference is start to tell to ppl about the new maps, (thi is 1 poin), Why is dont tell us about this new upgrade?=Freerealms is have to many ppl and the server is will to much load,(point 2),, Why this clean is diring to much? this is the best point, the clean is durin 9 hours, this is a perfect time to think about the new maps, The point are perfect. We will have a surprise whent we open freerealms.

~I updated the title to reflect the speculation on this thread. There is no promises that this update will be arriving in ten hours as it is server maintenance that is on going currently. -Ashley Preciousfable~
    Last edited by Arathi; 02-24-2010 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Kzor is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: The New Maps is coming in 10 hours

O...M.....G is this it the supreme update for free realms?!i only wish that its gona be for all thats all i want for the new maps

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

I dont think it is unless its a suprise because they would of said updates not maintenance, it is a little suspicious the long wait but well see.

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Arathi is offline Banned

is very suspicious ^_^, seriously new 9 HOURS? in 9 hours I can go to paris or italy, wat he do in 9 HOURS? this guiz need to sleep, AGAIN, wat SOE can do in 9 hours? I tell you, is can Reinstal the game and put new maps, new upgrade, new servers, maybe 20 severs, not 10, this is epic, and perfect, see? the OFICIAL FREEREALMS site is gone, this is the reason:=All the freerealms servers is will be replace and update with new data ( new maps D),IDK wat epic game is have SOE, the freerealms is the bigest. The site is gone cuz the servers are replace.

sry i dont live in america but can you tell me when is 3 am PST in england?

Arathi is offline Banned

NO, becouse I dont leave in america to, i'm from europe

why arent they doing maintainance!

Quote Originally Posted by samuelrowe2 View Post
    sry i dont live in america but can you tell me when is 3 am PST in england?

I think that is about noon time to you in england
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

ah its started finally

now i have to wait until 11:00pm...SIGH...
    Last edited by Ruben Runefleuri; 02-24-2010 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

and let's hope they aren't talking in FR time...which is ALWAYS over the time they say they will be down
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast