Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Title: Coming Soon!

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Coming Soon!

I've been asked to make this thread in the absence of the return of everybody's favorite FRI super hero, the great Zyon. Sometime next month he will be starting up a youtube series dedicated to talking about all things Free Realms which will be called "Zyon Talks." He has a lot of cool ideas and events planned and he wants you to participate! Also in preparation of his show he has also asked me to move his FROF threads to this site so that they can be later referenced in his videos. I will be doing so over the next couple of days so if your an avid reader of these here forums then be on the look out for lots of content coming soon! Future announcements will be made when I have more information.

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Coming Soon!

IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by 3poindy View Post
    are these confirmed or are they ideas? either way, I LOVE what I've read so far
    They're ideas, I saw the achievements threads and thought it was from an update, I was disappointed when I didn't see it there, ha.

They are all ideas originally posted by Zyonmkxq on the FROF. Back in August he decided to do his own sort of event where he would work on a suggestion thread for a week and release it that Thursday. He called it Zyon's 10 weeks of suggestions, this event went for 10 straight weeks and ended in September I believe. I have post 7/10 of the weeks so far, I will post the last 3 when I have some more time. Also to note, Zyon had planned to come back and do another 5 additional weeks of suggestions and was also planning on doing 56 weeks (1 year) of Tuesday Tips on the FROF until he got into a fight with several FRM members and was temporarily banned from the FROF. He decided to temporarily quit the game after that and only recently came back.

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    They are all ideas originally posted by Zyonmkxq on the FROF. Back in August he decided to do his own sort of event where he would work on a suggestion thread for a week and release it that Thursday. He called it Zyon's 10 weeks of suggestions, this event went for 10 straight weeks and ended in September I believe. I have post 7/10 of the weeks so far, I will post the last 3 when I have some more time. Also to note, Zyon had planned to come back and do another 5 additional weeks of suggestions and was also planning on doing 56 weeks (1 year) of Tuesday Tips on the FROF until he got into a fight with several FRM members and was temporarily banned from the FROF. He decided to temporarily quit the game after that and only recently came back.
    ok, but has any soe worker hinted on this subject?
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

Unfortunately no, after many attempts of seeking feedback from SOE, they more or less told Zyon that he was wasting his time and so Zyon "hung up his pen" and "took up the sword" instead. Criticizing SOE for their lack of content expansions and ignoring the community.

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

Well... those videos will certainly be interesting. Also, notice that that particular fan site mentioned above just has to get the blame again, even though he was suspended from the FROF by SOE for not following their forum policy after repeated warning?

When two people do the same exact thing and only one gets punished while the other does not, what do you call that? And among the supposed offenses were the following, quoting U.S. presidents, offering hugs and going off topic... in the off topic forum... I kid you not... The only real legitimate offense was "not being friendly to other members" to which no surprise many members were being equally disrespectful to him and nothing was done about it. But yes do go on about how Zyon is a terrible monster.

weehusker is offline Master Gamer

are you zyon o.e
    SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast