Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Icon12 Coins, Dye, and Freerealms Color changing

Some times I feel like there should be like Dye! I know that you can change the color of the object (select stuff only) when you buy it but what if you want a different color and don't have enough coins. What if you don't feel like or are bored of all the battles and can't sell anything? That is exactly why I feel there should be dye! The dye should be like just fifty coins, fifty coins is something that everyone can at least afford. If you happen to have a forum in Freerealms Forums page can you tell me so I can post on that too?

Gabriel Phantomcharm is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Coins, Dye, and Freerealms Color changing

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Some times I feel like there should be like Dye! I know that you can change the color of the object (select stuff only) when you buy it but what if you want a different color and don't have enough coins. What if you don't feel like or are bored of all the battles and can't sell anything? That is exactly why I feel there should be dye! The dye should be like just fifty coins, fifty coins is something that everyone can at least afford. If you happen to have a forum in Freerealms Forums page can you tell me so I can post on that too?
    I think they might bring the dye with the auction house i think heard aout a dye.

Gabriel Phantomcharm
    <The Great Brotherhood>
    Server1

Francesca is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Coins, Dye, and Freerealms Color changing

I don't think that's going to happen so soon. The color of clothing in FR is kinda makes the item valuable. I could imagine alot of player gonna be mad because their rare clothing( insert color here) are no longer rare and anyone can have the same color if they wanted to.