Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Title: Closed. Discussion is over

Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

Default Closed. Discussion is over

Hey guys! It's down to the debate. As we know, SOE rocks the boat to the wrong side. Us Freerealmers should choose who is right and wrong. One side that there is, is SOE. The other side is the people in our community that work for our benifits in getting under the dirt in this. Let's search for a good reason that we should choose to be on The communitie's side. (The communitite's side is the Freerealmers side btw) Here are the link's to the good community of Freerealms. We should/shouldn't choose this side.

GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE THE COMUNIIE'S SIDE:
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...-rights-63789/
    Free Realms: A beginner's guide | Massively

BAD REAONS TO CHOOSE THE COMMUNITIE'S SIDE:
    Free Realms: A beginner's guide | Massively (read the forums and you will understand)
    Girls Fighting In Free Realms xD - YouTube

GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE SOE'S SIDE:
    MMO Family: Free Realms and Clone Wars Adventures at SOE Live | Massively

Thats all I can find

BAD REASONS TO CHOOSE SOE'S SIDE:
    Turns Out "The Dares" Were Singing to SOE, not Free Realms Players!
    https://forums.station.sony.com/soe/index.php (Read and you will find out)

This is the debate. It's on SOE!! Post below who you would choose and why.

I choose the community for their hard work and making everything better in limmited ways.
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Freerealms has crashed into bits of dust. Choose your side and do it NOW!

I choose soe because when they are going to make all the stuff stated in soe live, and I don't want to stop them
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Freerealms has crashed into bits of dust. Choose your side and do it NOW!

That's to much reading... x_x
    "Why bother?"

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Do we really have to pick a side?

Sure SOE has had it's ups and downs, but without SOE Free Realms wouldn't exist. They had to have at least done something right to get us all to play long enough to think about the game this much. None of us would know each other, and we wouldn't be having this conversation. Sure I think that SOE could improve on a few things, but I don't feel as though we should be completely against them. Even if the game changed companies and they somehow magically made it the best game in existence, SOE still started everything.
    Last edited by Zalesana; 09-28-2013 at 09:09 PM.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Lilah Dimdal View Post
    GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE THE COMUNIIE'S SIDE:
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...-rights-63789/
    Doesn't work.
    Out of date 2009 guide.

BAD REAONS TO CHOOSE THE COMMUNITIE'S SIDE:
    BAD REAONS 2 CHOSE DA COMMUNTEEE SIDE
    Free Realms: A beginner's guide | Massively (read the forums and you will understand)
    So the same exact thing you just posted, I already addressed that it's out of date in any case.

Such a hard working community huh.

Yeah, a nice thing about the Free Realms update, makes me understand the topic, even though it's incredibly pointless since threads arguing against and supporting SOE are created daily.

So? A bunch of NPC pixels were singing to SOE about how it's "your world", well if you didn't know Free Realms is part of SOE. And in any case who cares. This is not a really good complaint about how SOE is terrible.
    https://forums.station.sony.com/soe/index.php (Read and you will find out
    The colleagues would be miss, but what does this have to do with how Free Realms progresses.

I choose the community for their hard work and making everything better in limmited ways.
    Unfortunately the "community" also includes the players of free realms who scam and(gasp) "bully".
    And wear midriffs.
    Last edited by ashfr; 09-29-2013 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Honey, I offended the internet again!

Both the good and bad reasons are not good examples, that tells you something huh(except the girls fighting one and Massively article).

Hey guys! It's down to the debate. As we know, SOE rocks the boat to the wrong side. Us Freerealmers should choose who is right and wrong. One side that there is, is SOE. The other side is the people in our community that work for our benifits in getting under the dirt in this.
    What a bias description.
    Last edited by ashfr; 09-28-2013 at 09:29 PM.
    zachpuppy and DespicableDani like this.

You know what you guys, this thread is for only expressing what your oppinion is. It's not for what I did in mistakes. And yes, I think you should pick a side. People can express their thoughts on this thread with their decision. I posted a couple things for people to see good/bad ideas brought upon us. If you disagree with what I have to post on this thread whatsoever, don't post at all. The quiet minds have the loudest thought though so remember that. I also do not like how you guys are saying im being ''bias''. That word just doesn't accumulate to the topic. Anthing you guys want to say in your oppinion is what you can express on this thread, not what I made mistakes on. Besides, you guys almost make it sound like I don't know better! I'm not saying you said that, but you should re-think your thoughts more careingly, not so un-thoughtful. Things that you guys (once again) want to express about SOE or the community goes to this thread. If you don't have something conveinent or on topic to say, don't bother posting here. This is the ''expressing'' thread, not the disfunctioned thread. You guys posting your negative comments on every thread here in the discussion or chat is making meexcluded from this community. I wish you guys thought of the postive thoughts instead of the unworthy ones. There is no need for that and I will no longer tolerate it. This is my thread and my oppinion. No one can say something about me that will change a little thing about how I type or how I m. I will be who I want to be. ~Cambri
    Cambri

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

This thread is just one big excuse for a huge argument to break out that lasts 25 pages.

Also, Lilah Dimdal, whenever someone says something against your opinion, like I am right now, you take it wayyyy too personally, and then a bunch of emotional tension bursts from your fingertips.

You need to not.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    This thread is just one big excuse for a huge argument to break out that lasts 25 pages.

Also, Lilah Dimdal, whenever someone says something against your opinion, like I am right now, you take it wayyyy too personally, and then a bunch of emotional tension bursts from your fingertips.

You need to not.
    I'm not getting personall as you are putting details in. I'm sick and tired of people rejecting the fact of the point of threads. There is no need for you to pull into my personal feelings as you can't change it (not to be rude). I want people to understand that this is my thread, not there's. I will try to encourage everyone to bud out of people's threads if they don't own it. It's annoying how someone doesn't get the fact of a thread. A lot of people struggle to get the fact and then post a comment that is wayyyy out of earth. Haven't you expireienced this? I hope so.
    Cambri

You know what you guys, this thread is for only expressing what your oppinion is. It's not for what I did in mistakes.
    You didn't do anything in any mistakes, I'm just arguing against your opinion in a stuck-up way, lol.

And yes, I think you should pick a side.
    The thread is too general, there's no need for a "IS SOE BAD OR GOOD" thread, or at least in such a way, you were the one who added the "choose your side and do it NOW!" bits. If you don't want me arguing in a manner as such try not to make complaining about a video game some kind of...video game lol, how about instead in your title put "Freerealms has crashed into bits of duts, do you agree or disagree".

This thread is recipe for disaster, especially here, we should rationally discuss the issues calmy, just don't put it like a flame war or something.

People can express their thoughts on this thread with their decision. I posted a couple things for people to see good/bad ideas brought upon us. If you disagree with what I have to post on this thread whatsoever, don't post at all.
    Isn't that the point of the thread though, to "choose your side"?
    I also do not like how you guys are saying im being ''bias''.
    I see that you found the best sources you can and I apologize, my dear.
    That word just doesn't accumulate to the topic. Anthing you guys want to say in your oppinion is what you can express on this thread, not what I made mistakes on. Besides, you guys almost make it sound like I don't know better!
    I apologize, again.
    I'm not saying you said that, but you should re-think your thoughts more careingly, not so un-thoughtful. Things that you guys (once again) want to express about SOE or the community goes to this thread. If you don't have something conveinent or on topic to say, don't bother posting here. This is the ''expressing'' thread, not the disfunctioned thread.
    I apologize again, I guess I just express my feelings to aggressively.

Also lol, I just happen to be dysfunctional(no, seriously).

You guys posting your negative comments on every thread here in the discussion or chat is making meexcluded from this community. I wish you guys thought of the postive thoughts instead of the unworthy ones.
    But isn't this the "free realms has crashed" thread, you're suppose to have different opinions apparently.

There is no need for that and I will no longer tolerate it. This is my thread and my oppinion. No one can say something about me that will change a little thing about how I type or how I m. I will be who I want to be. ~Cambri
    I apologize, I see something in this thread that I guess might be deemed offensive, I felt more like I was talking to Zyon then to you due to similar opinions.
    Last edited by ashfr; 09-29-2013 at 01:12 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast