Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

bombshell93 is offline Explorer

Default can you get anything from the trampolines or are they just for the heck of it?

can you get anything from the trampolines or are they just for the heck of it?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: can you get anything from the trampolines or are they just for the heck of it?

Just for the heck of it, heh.
    However, if you get a little creative, you may be able to use them in (legal) ways not intended.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Default Re: can you get anything from the trampolines or are they just for the heck of it?

like what? O.o you have me intrigued but confused

I don't know lol. But I'm sure with access to those elevations, if you get a little creative, you might be able to get to places never before accessed. Simple things like these always end up giving players access to more than intended.

Beyond that, they're also great for getting a good view.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

I agree with RP. But one flaw in that access giving, try your best not to go there, because if a Enforcer shows up your banned or suspended. So I guess they are sort of for the heck of it. But one good flaw it has is: You know that island in seaside you get to by using the launch pads? The first tree you see on the island is bent. This will take alot of skills but try to jump on the trunk of it! It's blast up there!

okk then

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    I agree with RP. But one flaw in that access giving, try your best not to go there, because if a Enforcer shows up your banned or suspended.
    I wasn't talking about OOB. >_>

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    I agree with RP. But one flaw in that access giving, try your best not to go there, because if a Enforcer shows up your banned or suspended. So I guess they are sort of for the heck of it. But one good flaw it has is: You know that island in seaside you get to by using the launch pads? The first tree you see on the island is bent. This will take alot of skills but try to jump on the trunk of it! It's blast up there!
    WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!
    I man, JUST got up there and i scared my friend.DUDE, it took me like 7 times tried to get up there and i finally suceeded with a ride.Hmm, although it intimidates me.A blacksmith jumped up there, made a silly face, yelled "CARROT!!!!!" and ran away.I was like: what the heck was that for???
    Really, i don't know...LOL

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER