Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Pop
    Pop is offline Explorer

Default Buying Wheel Toys

Hiya! I'm new here, my friend brought me here when I was telling her about some tasks I was/am trying to complete.[I'm really sorry I posted in the General Discussion. but apparently I'm too new to post in the market]
    I'm currently trying to get at least one of each kind of Wheel Toy and could use some help! (I'm buying these things, not selling)
    (I'm truly dedicated to this!)

What I'm looking for:
    -Chef Glerga (The robgoblin Chef from the Robgoblin Camp) [Buy for: 1500coins]
    -Snow Tree Gaurdian (Like the treeleaf retreat gaurdians, only white) [Buy for: 800coins]
    -Pumpkin Prince (Like the boss from Halloween) [Buy for: 2000coins]
    -Giant Mushroom (Like the giant mushrooms from Briarwood) [Buy for: 2000coins]
    -Cakelings (Like the ones from Free Realms' Birthday Party) [Buy for: 1000coins]
    -Holiday Robgoblin (A robgoblin with antlers) [Buy for: 1500coins]
    -Fancy Robgoblin (A robgoblin with a hat) [Buy for: 1500coins]
    -Both Robgoblin Wizards [Buy for: 1000 coins each]
    -Troll Summoner (The ones that walk away Troll Fort) [Buy for: 1000coins]
    If you have one of these please VM me

Pop
    Pop is offline Explorer

Default Re: Buying Wheel Toys

(I forgot to add this in, again too much of a new one to edit my own thread! If anyone needs help finding a battle that gives a certain reward I know where virtually all of the rewards are given out)

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Welcome to FRI! 8]

Once you get 10 posts on the forum, you'll be able to post in the free market section. Seems like you already know that is where this thread belongs, but I just wanted to let you know what the post requirement is since it'll get more responses in that section of the forum. The easiest way to gain 10 posts is to create a thread in the "Hi, I'm Joe & I LOVE Free Realms!!" section of the forum and respond to what people say.

I checked and I don't have anything you're looking for. Good luck getting your items! 8]

Pop
    Pop is offline Explorer

Bop Bing Bump