Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

DemonNinjaFox is offline Explorer

Icon6 Bruce, the rockstar singer from wugachug

WHO IS BRUCE
    Ok lots of people dont know who bruce is, well he is/was a rockstar in wugachug who sang the free realms theme song 24/7. He would dance on stage while playing a guitar. Users where free to walk on stage and sing and dance with him. Many made videos.
    But for some odd reason he was removed one day. It was during my one month 'break' on free realms only because my computer was being entirly too slow on the site and it would take like 30 minutes for me to port
    in quite a few minigames/duels you can 'spot' bruce and in thugwug sneak you can actually rescue bruce. Thugwug sneak is a duel you can not port too. But you can port to lavender coast pass and walk a little ways and see a red dot saying thugwug sneak. when you get up to it you will see a thugwug with a black hat and bandit mask. You have to be level 5 to play (level 2 diffucultie) You go in and are greeted by thugwugs saying "Lets here the song Bruce" or things similer to tht. When you get closer you will see Bruce standing on a rock singing. You can actually go stand next to him!!! When you kill the thugwugs rainbows will shoot out around him and he will thank you. But dont get your hopes up, he WONT be in wugachug after the duel.
    WHY I MISS BRUCE
    Well i miss him cause i remember when i was bored on free realms i would just port to wugachug and listen to bruce while i waited for friends to come ( i also listened to him while doing real world activities like cleaning my room, running on a tredmill, and even doing home work!)
    What Bruce looks like-
    First off bruce is a bloondish red hair color and that faux hair style. He has a black vest type deal, black pants, and black boots. To tell you the truth he looks alot like he is dressed in all blackspore close!! Just without the hat. and he has a guitar
    THE BIG QUESTION-WHY THEY SENT BRUCE INTO A 'RETIRMENT' FOR SO LONG
    I dont actually know why! i supose maybe the artist no longer wanted to be known as 'bruce' the singer in a kids game, or maybe it caused glitches and was affecting the game or accounts, maybe the guy got paid and the site was not making enough money at the time to pay him, Maybe they wanted a mysterious ghost thing like the whole spooting bruce thing would get big or IDK!
    http://i4.ytimg.com/i/s8CwgbtXMLwJZt...1.jpg?v=989719
    YO i am Jason Foxsurf, i love free realms, want punk pants ---->

Haley Azureocean is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Bruce, the rockstar singer from wugachug

Yes i was was in that dungeon and yea i saw bruce happy to rescue him
    IGN:Metal Chick
    Servers: All
    \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

DemonNinjaFox is offline Explorer

Default Re: Bruce, the rockstar singer from wugachug

lol thts nice
    http://i4.ytimg.com/i/s8CwgbtXMLwJZt...1.jpg?v=989719