Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Default A briefing about the PSN hacking and more information about recent attacks

As we all know, Sony was attacked and somewhat humiliated by a group of hackers. Now there is a lead. And it isn't Anonymous.

LulzSecurity, or just LulzSec, has hacked Sony 20 ways to Sunday. According to them, it isn't to come across as master hackers or for the money, but it is to show Sony's lack of security and how we should not trust them with our data.

Not too long ago a group calling them GoatseSecurity accomplished the same thing, but with AT&T. They exposed the information of hundreds of thousands of people through flaws in the iPad.

Recently LulzSec exposed the names, phone numbers, and emails of thousands of contestants of the 2011 show The X Factor. Nintendo has also been hit by the hackers as well.

I can answer all questions that are asked, just don't ask me where their site is or whatsoever because I almost guarantee the government will soon monitor who downloads their released information and what not.
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

SuperZac is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: A briefing about the PSN hacking and more information about recent attacks

Does this mean some weird hacker guy has my email?
    Skyler Quickrune
    <Adventurers Club>
    Player since May 2009. Lifetime Member. Adventure forever!

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A briefing about the PSN hacking and more information about recent attacks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperZac View Post
    Does this mean some weird hacker guy has my email?
    This is possible, but the hackers were more interested in PSN, not SOE. Either way they have done nothing with the info yet. But there is a surplus of emails and passwords lying around their site.
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

SuperZac is offline Amateur Gamer

Okay, good.

I can't believe they did it again.
    Skyler Quickrune
    <Adventurers Club>
    Player since May 2009. Lifetime Member. Adventure forever!

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

I didn't know about this so good brief. Also thanks for sharing this info.
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

This is Super True And There is Others! I Knew(One Of My BEST Friends) Who We Hung Out and Talked all
    The time and Then i Finally Went to his House, And he Had ALL This X Hacker, P/H(Property Hacker) and Lots More That he Had Made.. From then on I've Never Speaked to Him.. I Believe He's in jail or In Hack Prison..
    i Acually Reported Him To the FCC! (Federal Content Control)

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.