Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: The Briarwood News.

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Briarwood News.

Ooohhh, sabotage...Sounds cool...I will have to put Tv's in all my hotel rooms then. Does anybody have 46 tv's I can have lol

jal12 is offline Master Gamer

FR UP BUT SUCKS!
    As FR went up players were happy to see the new min i game but soon found out the cost. Free Realms now will not allow typed chat. You must use quick chat. As we tried the new mini game we found out that it was not worth losing typed chat. We urge you! the players of Free Realms, the one who gave your hard earned money to S.O.E. TO HELP REGAIN TYPED CHAT!!!! Email Free Realms and proclaim "GIVE US BACK TYPED CHAT! NO MORE QUICK CHAT!" What is your opinion of FR'S lose to typed chat?
    Last edited by jal12; 09-26-2011 at 09:08 PM.

"Revenge is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches.
    It's thirst cannot be quenched. Untill the last man standing has fallen." --Vladimir Makarov ( <- link. click to find out who he is.)

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

I can type chat a ok.

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Some people have their names in a yellowish color. Even mine is that color. Why is that?
    Last edited by GabbyClark1; 09-26-2011 at 10:03 PM.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyClark1 View Post
    Some people have their names in a yellowish color. Even mine is that color. Why is that?
    I think because they are showing who is a member o_o

TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Chat glitch with the update?

As the Briarwood News team investigated the Chat problem we sent an e-mail to the Free Realms staff. They replied "We know about the glitch and are trying to fix it. On some servers the chat glitch infected everyone and disabled them from type chatting. On others, only some were infected. We are sorry for the inconvience. -- Referee Navy" Hopefully Free Realms will have fixed the glitch by the end of the week.

In the mean time trading infront of Tanglewood Fort has plumited. Cause of the chat glitch most of Free Realms leading traders, Buzzshock, Jonathan Sparkray, and many others can not type chat which means the trading of rares has been slowed by near 87%. If the glitched is not fixed, it seems we all might have to start farming.

Featured house.
    Diane Raindrop's V.I.P. house
    Have your house featured in the Briarwood news. Just ask jal12

Featured Free Realms player
    R3Dstarr
    <' Warrior Cats of Thunder Clan' >

Smile of the issue.

It's thirst cannot be quenched. Untill the last man standing has fallen." --Vladimir Makarov ( <- link. click to find out who he is.)

Free Realms Continues to fix bugs.
    As tonights house party was quit one of the Ambassadors came to the party and informed everyone in her words "The Free Realms staff is working real hard to fix the chat bugs. I know a lot of you wish to type chat but we are working real hard to fix them. Sorry for the inconvience." Even House Party said the same thing. They will hopefully fix the bugs by the end of the week.

Tanglewood Fort trading.
    Trading at Tanglewood Fort is not going well. In twenty-four hours trading at Tanglewood Fort has plumited 90%. Only few players who was not affected by the bugs were atempting to trade but due to the bugs noone could reply. We advise you keep all your rares close. If the bug is not fixed soon trading on Insider might jump.

Featured Station Cash Item.
    tiki torch 45sc; every luau needs lighting

Featured Coin shop item
    Hen feather archer cap; requires level 1 archer

Featured House
    Christopher Bigarm's "Elegant Shores"

Smile of the issue

Chat Bug Fixed!
    Yes that's right. Free Realms has fixed the chat bug. Referee Gold came on the scene in front of Tanglewood Fort and said in his words "The Free Realms staff has fixed the chat bugs. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Have a wonderfully time on Free Realms." Have fun chatting everyone!

Tanglewood Fort trading
    Now that FR has fixed the chat bugs trading in front of Tanglewood Fort has jumped from 0% to 100%! At 2 o'clock alone you could not even see your name there were so many people trading!

Featured Station Cash item
    Briarwood Farm; A small farm located in the heart of Brairwood 270 sc

Featured Coin Shop item
    Bug repellant; Show those bugs their doom

Featured House
    Roland Spore's Briarwood Lot
    Have your house featured in the newspaper.just ask jal12

Featured Player
    Sharky
    <Terra Nova>

Smile of the issue

Strange Light At Tanglewood Fort
    An hour after the chat glitch was fixed a five strange lights appeared in front of Tanglewood Fort. Today at 6:30 pm ET Ambassador Zatoria made a surprise visit at Tanglewood Fort. We asked her what the strange lights were all about and she replied "I do know what the lights are about but you will have to find out later what they all about." Perhaps it is something to do with Spooktacular coming up soon. we will inform you what the lights are about when we find out.

Trading at Tanglewood Fort
    Today at least 89% percent of players on server one were trading rare items. As we have been informed Buzzshock (The leader in the trading of rares) is now got Elite Black Warrior Old School and selling it for thirty million!

Featured Station Cash item
    Hall pass backpack; does not include hall pass

Featured Coin Shop item
    Ninja's shadow blade of Mysticm

Featured Player
    Buzzshock
    <Volcom>

Featured House
    Kaden Skycliff's Swanky River

Smile of the issue

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

Well I hope that ranching will come out soon because I heard that Free Realms staff would try to put out one of the new realms after they put out ranching!!!!
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast