Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Icon2 Brand New Ask-A-Dev Video For January

Just wanted to make a quick post about this: The newest Ask-A-Dev video just went up!

Click over to Massively.com for the low-down.

Here's some highlights
    -New stuff are coming to the SC and coin shops... That's a given, of course, but nothing specific has been mentioned. New housing, pets, and wearables has been mentioned, but those are expected anyways.
    -More housing in other locations in the realms looks to be coming down the line, but nothing specific from the video. Just a little hint of what's to come
    -Devs are clearly impressed with what's been made so far, citing creations from the likes of our own Kaden and other fun things from the community. And yes: More housing stuff is on the way. again, Nothing specific from the video.
    -It also appears that I finally didn't get a question in for an Ask-A-Dev video. well, There goes my streak!

The rest of the questions aren't news-breaking things, just casual questions about what the devs did and their thoughts.

Overall, it looks like SOE is going to do monthly ask-a-dev videos with no real topic according to the long-term ask-a-dev post a while back, so get askin'!

Don't forget to keep sending in your questions to askadev@soe.sony.com guys! You might get your question answered in the next video!
    Last edited by Nymo; 01-26-2010 at 11:41 PM.
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Brand New Ask-A-Dev Video For January

Gracias!
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Brand New Ask-A-Dev Video For January

Go World Designers! You make me a lore-junkie.

Thanks for the update Nymo

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。