Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: Boom Box Rant!

Luckycharm27 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Boom Box Rant!

I love all types of music from rap to hip hop to country to you name it. I have found that one type of music gives me NIGHTMARES and that is big band music. That's my grandfathers favorite. His era and his music. I've heard big band music in elevators and seniors parties but I never thought I would hear it on Free Realms. We are teens for goodness sakes and I highly doubt that any of us will be wanting big band music on our graduation day much less blasting it at our birthday parties. I can't speak for anybody else but I for one will never understand why big band music was the choice for a new boom box on Free Realms. I for one would rather listen to anything else on Free realms instead of this spooky music. But that's just me.

Ari Jewelshore is offline Explorer

Default Re: Boom Box Rant!

Its not really scary but the dance is kinda weird...
    MENU:Cheese Fries, Cotton Candy, Corn Dogs, Cool Ranch Doritos, Ice Cream, Sprite, doughnuts, cookies,bacon, and potatos IGN: RiRi<3

I think the devs and animation ppl are also aware there's a good size group of adults who play too. You might not notice because I know they don't hang around the popular places. It might be a nod to them for a change ^_^
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Hi Ari. Thanks for checking out my rant lol. This music is haunting in my opinion. Reminds me of an old movie I watched with my dad that's called The Shining. When we go visit my grandfather and he has this on I will go right out the backdoor and wait on the porch for my dad. It's almost like some crazy killer clown music. EEK.

Well, I never thought of that. Thanks Siobhan. Maybe you're right. But to me it's just spooky.

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

lol well we each have different opinions..the big band boom box reminds me of classic movies. i dont find it scary, not even weird. i find it cute and ... well, historical?lol. anyway, i hope youll get used to it and your nightmares go away

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Ahliadre is offline Master Gamer

Oh, my! I was so surprised to find that this is scary music to anyone.
    While not my favorite style of music, I do like the boom box.
    It is very different from the others, and the dance is just so fun/funny.

Thanks for the discussion ♥Ahli
    IGN: Ahliadre

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

I've never seen this boom box, does anyone have a pic? XD
    hello

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ninjablade2000 View Post
    I've never seen this boom box, does anyone have a pic? XD
    ^What she said please

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharm27 View Post
    I love all types of music from rap to hip hop to country to you name it. I have found that one type of music gives me NIGHTMARES and that is big band music. That's my grandfathers favorite. His era and his music. I've heard big band music in elevators and seniors parties but I never thought I would hear it on Free Realms. We are teens for goodness sakes and I highly doubt that any of us will be wanting big band music on our graduation day much less blasting it at our birthday parties. I can't speak for anybody else but I for one will never understand why big band music was the choice for a new boom box on Free Realms. I for one would rather listen to anything else on Free realms instead of this spooky music. But that's just me.
    I like this type of music. You can't say that any other teens wouldn't like this type of music. I'd play this at parties. I'd play this at graduation.
    I love most, if not, all types of music. Swing/jazz is really what got a lot of our other music genres started. Without it, there likely wouldn't be much of a variety these days, or the genres would have ended up quite differently.
    Now, would I have chosen that particular song for the Big Band Boombox? Nah... I would have chosen something more like this:

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast