Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Jennifer Wolflight is offline Master Gamer

Default Birarwood club card

I have some Biarwood club cards in my inventory, but do I have to be a member to add those things in my collection ?
    One friend gave those to me.
    Last edited by Jennifer Wolflight; 01-18-2010 at 01:37 PM.
    Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold.

☆☆☆

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Birarwood club card

There is a briarwood club card, that gives you acces to collecting those cards, it comes from the TCG. I noticed I have some extras from when I collected the cards, and wonder if it is possible to finish and get reward from collection by getting extras from others who have finished the collection, it would be interesting to find out,

ZonicX is offline Amateur Gamer

Just as dawn said its from a TCG reward -avalible in series 2 shattered past boosters- it normally goes for a pack -maybe less not too sure-.

@ dawn it is possible to complete the collection from other players if you have redeemed the VR -has helped a friend by doing this-
    The wind blows as emptiness covers the streets.
    The ghost of friends new and old are gone.
    Where have they gone?

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Zonic, this is great to know. I have lots of extras of those cards because I did the newest quest and it involved being in that area a lot. I picked up the cards everytime I was over there so I have a lot. I will try to give them to someone and see if it works. So... to understand ... the person just needs all eight of the cards they don't have to have the VR code? Hope you're right! THANKS!

ZonicX is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kadira Kindleriver View Post
    Zonic, this is great to know. I have lots of extras of those cards because I did the newest quest and it involved being in that area a lot. I picked up the cards everytime I was over there so I have a lot. I will try to give them to someone and see if it works. So... to understand ... the person just needs all eight of the cards they don't have to have the VR code? Hope you're right! THANKS!

They do have to have the actuall VR once you redeem the VR a friend can trade you the collections but they will only add if you have already redeemed the actuall virtual reward
    The wind blows as emptiness covers the streets.
    The ghost of friends new and old are gone.
    Where have they gone?

Janex is offline Amateur Gamer

Wow Never Heard of these cards:O