Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    WarmanJoe is offline Pro Gamer

Default Best Weapon/Shard Discussion

Well, the latest update made all dungeons harder, so now should actually think of stuff to make it easier instead of randomly plowing through the masses of monsters while dying more often~

This thread is for discussing what weapon(s) and Shards work best for each job, and in different situations: Against large mobs, against small groups (like certain Dungeon Bosses with their summons/lackeys), and against lone Bosses (or during duels). By "work best", I mean what makes you die less often and clear dungeos faster.

I'll start with some Archer stuff: The Archer's Firebomb series of bows seems to be the single best weapon (series) in the game against large mobs; many people already know that one, but it's worth repeating. The Ricochet series seems to be effective against small groups.

Discussion time, yo~
    Last edited by WarmanJoe; 07-18-2010 at 12:27 AM.

Seth Pyro is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Best Weapons Discussion

The axe of uhh...I don't really remember the name Because I haven't played since december, but the axe that you throw and it bounces off people

venom56 is offline Pro Gamer

ninja blade of SOUL POWER! It works very good for big mobs cause you get faster energy and you rarely die XD!
    name: Kyle Alexmar
    Guild: Insiders. Since July 30, 2010
    servers: 1 or 10 ( unless they crash)
    PWNED: A complete shut down of a person, place or thing!
    plz to tell this to any mom, dad, anty, uncle, frog, hobo! cause i want to make ppl less dumb every day.

If you believe in jesus christ and you arent afraid to admit it. Put this is your siggie

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

I have the old SC pre December weapons. Archer was the only class that had it's SC weapon dropped not long after introduction (so I never got it). That makes the job weak and that no Archer weapons (that I know of) attack all opponents, only the ones in front of you (Currently using the Bulls Eye bow). Multiple targeting and distance make the job strong. My other weaker job is Wizard (old orbital wand). Pre December it used to have Archer range. I have the Ninja Stormbreaker sword and tried Haunted Mines recently without much problem (died once, careless and spiders seemed to take more hits to kill).
    Need to include good shards in this discussion too.

Austin Auranymph is offline Amateur Gamer

The warriors axe/battle hammer of hurling
    Loading............. DONE.

Nice ideas, everyone, keep 'em coming~

And H-h-henry does have a point, shards should be included in this discussion. I don't know much about that, though, since I just use 1 Energy Shard and 1 Health Shard for all jobs.

Default Re: Best Weapon/Shard Discussion

Wow, this has been forgotten pretty quickly. Are there just no more good strategies to use?

FairyFreya is offline Explorer

Icon11 Re: Best Weapon/Shard Discussion

What is the best archer weapon lolz? Im not good at this sorta stuff ...

kylar10 is offline Master Gamer

- Puts on Nerdy High Pitched Troll voice. - U R ALL RONG! TH BEST WEAPON IS THE BRAWLER'S RAGE HAMMER IS THE BEST!!!!!

- Puts back on regular voice - Now that I have hopefully made you all slightly annoyed: The Warrior's Axe of Warcry is best for Warrior. Any of the code swords or the Balloon weapon(( Balloon pretty much works in nearly every Job. )) is best for Ninja, though I prefer Soul Power. Sadly, technically Rage is the best Brawler weapon - sigh - though I prefer Stars. Triage is best for Medic, though I prefer Shock. I have no clue what is best for Wizard. Also,I think Frost Arrow is best for Archer, though I prefer Shock Arrow. These are what in my opinion are the best weapons.
    Last edited by kylar10; 01-24-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

I don't know why this thread got bumped but I do have an answer for the Archer - the Briarwood bow - it's a VR from the card decks. It makes the Archer quite potent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast