Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Title: Ball gowns

Element is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Ball gowns

Okie! Here's a flower for drawing them.

FreeRealmsLeila12 is offline Master Gamer

LOL Thanks Ele ^^ Hey I'm on today, only a little though, and on my mom's Dell Inspiron Mini, so it's a terrible computer, but I'm here I guess (:

some nerd who's too nostalgic for their own good

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

I like this idea except for the coin shop proposal and instead of a one piece costume it should perhaps come in multiple pieces like the males tuxedo outfit. I would also like to see a new items slot called face. This way you can wear something on your head and something on your face at the same time, example: Top Hat and Monocle or Beret and Sports Shades. This would avoid having to create new items that combine already existing items and having to spend more SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    I like this idea except for the coin shop proposal and instead of a one piece costume it should perhaps come in multiple pieces like the males tuxedo outfit. I would also like to see a new items slot called face. This way you can wear something on your head and something on your face at the same time, example: Top Hat and Monocle or Beret and Sports Shades. This would avoid having to create new items that combine already existing items and having to spend more SC.
    I agree. I have become upset with the misc feature, because I can't wear my water wings and shark fin backpack, two things that go together, at the same time.

FreeRealmsLeila12 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Deffintly. About the tux set, that's what I meant xD. To the Face thing, or Misc. Thing, yeah it would be nice, I mean we got a costume slot, why not a face or second misc? They could replace the Power Shard and Jewelry slots, on Adventurer or Card Duelist, since those aren't used.
    Zyonmkxq likes this.

some nerd who's too nostalgic for their own good

Xenna is offline Newbie Explorer

Nice Idea! But wouldn't you think that the Queen's gown would look too much alike? Unless they could have a royalty set with clothes and armor, ect. XD

What I originally meant was like the dresses worn at the Oscars. Like red carpet type dresses.

Xenna is offline Newbie Explorer

OOH! Than AWESOME idea!!!!!! *Correction*

Asella is offline Newbie Explorer

Oh that'd be awesome, I'd wear it just 'cause that's how I roll. B) Lol just kidding, but really I wouldn't wear it only on events, more like EVERRYDAAAY? ;3

SparkleShine is offline Explorer

Im eating fries as I read this... seems interesting

IGN : Abig
    åil

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast