Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

Default Be Aware Of This ;

Howdy Forbîdden-

Referee Silver here.

Free Realms was indeed down for a limited amount of time that last two days for updates and maintenance. However, this downtime was only temporary, and the majority of the day Free Realms was up and able to be logged into. Since Free Realms was accessible for the majority of the day following the updates we cannot grant you the the items that you would have received if you logged on those days. Sorry we are unable to help you further with this.

Please give us a shout whenever there is something that we may be able to assist you with.

Super fun times,

Referee Silver
    That Would Be What I Received After Buying The Gifting Pinata . . Thing , & Not Being Able To Get Get On For Two Days Because Of Errors . So Since It Was Up And Running For Some , I Can't Receive The Gifts I Missed Because Of Free Realms Lovely Error Page . So If You're Like Me , And Can't Pull Away From Your Child At Four O'Clock In The Morning , Or Life Purely Gets In The Way Of Constantly Checking To See If Free Realms Is Now Working , Refrain From Buying This While They're Doing The Exxxxtremely Dragged Along Updates . Mainly Since It's SC , Keep Your Cash ;3

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Be Aware Of This ;

I Dont Like the New Updates...

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Me Either , They Barely Did Anything In My Eyes Anyway To Take As Long As It Has . They Now Filtered My Name Though ? ( Tabi ) So . ROFL . I Guess THAT'S What Could Have Taken So Long ? Smh , Moral Of This Rant , Be Careful What You Buy -__-

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

as in what? why Shoudlnt i buy?

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

I Was Talking About The Very First Post I Made , Lol .
    You Have To Click The Pinata Once Every Day For 3O Days To Get The 3O Items It Gives ,
    And I Missed Two Days Because Of FR .

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

If it's only the gifts that you can't recieve, then why couldn't you get the item so that you can wait for when you would be able to recieve the gifts to actually place the item...?
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

UM LOL .
    Nobody I Asked Really Understands What You Mean . . So If You Mean ,
    Someone Who Wants To Actually BUY The Item - Buy It , But Wait To Start The 30Days Until They Will Be Able To Receive Them ?
    Well . . That Makes It Sound Glitched & It's Not . Lol . You Don't Buy It , Place The Pinata And It Automatically Gives The Item For That Day . You Have To Click It Yourselfff . And Not Having The Housing Server Up Or Getting Errors On Logging In , Doesn't Allow You To Do That . You Can't Know That FR Is Going To Go Down A Week From Now For Updates . Even If You Did , And Bought The Item , If It Causes The Server To Go Down , Or Trouble On You Getting Logged In , You More Than Likely Will Not Get The Gift For That Day . Which Is Rather Pointless . Considering It's Almost Time For Spooktacular , Which Will Bring The Game Down . The Fact We Have Farming Which Makes The Housing Server Go Down Quite Often , And Their " Ranching " Idea . Or Whatever ELSE Comes To Their Minds . It's A Risk Buying This Item Not Knowing If The Servers Will Be Down , Or Updates Will Happen .

EDIT ; & On The 3OTh Day , It Turns Into A Non Clickable Object . So I Can't Miss 2 Days , And Still Receive Them Later It's Basically A " Whatever Problem We Don't Cause You During 3O Days , You Get To Keep :3 " Item . If I Started It On The First Of October In Example , By The End Of The Month The Pinata Is Done . If I Missed A Day , I Don't Get To Go Into November To Receive My Full 3O Items .
    Last edited by Tabi; 09-30-2011 at 07:04 PM. Reason: <3