Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Alex Ironeyes is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Attention all combat guildians

I have made a temporary new social grop hear on FRI seeing the social grops arn't all that youknow formy I hope it olny has to be temporary.

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Attention all combat guildians

Did Alex transfer leadership to somebody else in the guild, or did he just kick everybody out and close it entirely?

I see that he hasn't been online on Free Realms in 5 days, and hasn't been on the forum in 2... did he get banned or what? That's the only explaination I can think of for him to just suddenly drop everything one day. He wanted that guild so bad that he had his character renamed after it. Does nobody that was in <Combat Guild> have contact with him outside of Free Realms?
    Last edited by Yarcofin; 07-19-2009 at 05:11 PM.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Actually, Alex had a change of heart after leaving FR. He had deleted everything he had before he left and when he came back he made Combat Guild.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by EatMonkies View Post
    Actually, Alex had a change of heart after leaving FR. He had deleted everything he had before he left and when he came back he made Combat Guild.
    Not true... he purposefully deleted his character just to take the huge risk of making it look like an accident, and getting the referees to transfer all his stuff to his new character. Since a lot of people were accidentally deleting their characters because the Delete button made it look like it was really for deleting the portrait only, the referees bought it. He admitted this to several people. It's not possible for him to have regained his red flying dragon armour and a Level 20 ninja within a day. But oh well, he's gone now apparently. From all the time I've known Alex Ownage/Combat Guild I can tell you that he has never had a "change of heart" though XD

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

lol. Yay for mis-information!

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Alex Ironeyes is offline Amateur Gamer

But wht ever happend to I was spending to much time on FR and I left to work out?

Alex has oficaialy told me all reasons for closeing the guild his ISP has expierd, reicor had disapeard so have the co-leaders.

My awnser VACATION!

In alex's words

I closed the guild because there was literally no activity.. only a couple of remaining guild members that still play FreeRealms at all and even less that play it for a lot of hours. I would had like to keep it alive longer for more time but it just wasn't possible.

Ironeyes, I think you're Officer in the ingame Guild thing. You can keep recruiting members if you want.. but unofficially. Also, you aren't the unlucky coin/charm/ect.. everything just happened. It wasn't due to you or anyone.

As for me... I stopped playing because... my ISP ran out, then Reicor's, then when I cam back (3 weeks later), the guild was near dead, sadly.. I found no-one to play with.. I gradually just went into retirement (I still got everything)

Good luck with everything . I will check in once in a while... anything you need, just PM me.
    Last edited by Alex Ironeyes; 07-26-2009 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost