Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Dawn73
  • 3 Post By Ragu

Title: Anyone know when?

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Icon5 Anyone know when?

Anyone know when another new gloam attack comes? lately it's been boring, i've been looking for stuff to do. Anyone know where its gonna be at? If it's in December obviously not snowhill.
    3poindy likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Anyone know when?

Wait, another Gloam attack? I haven't heard about this o.o

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

No idea what you are referring to but if it's the Hero Rises, no one really knows but possibly this month or next as it will be taking place in Snowhill and Snow Days will also be taking place in Snowhill. This is not confirmed however so your guess is as good as mine.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    No idea what you are referring to but if it's the Hero Rises, no one really knows but possibly this month or next as it will be taking place in Snowhill and Snow Days will also be taking place in Snowhill. This is not confirmed however so your guess is as good as mine.
    Yeah that, forgot what it was called. ;-;
    Narwhales. Bai.

I would like to see the return of the Gloam Invasion, I think it should be one of those repeated seasonal events but unfortunately I don't think that's going to happen. Shame too because a lot of players are missing out on the quests that were available at that time.

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

I would love to see a Gloam Invasion on another area besides Shrouded Glade, however, I would only want to see it if they cleaned it up better. The Gloam Invasion music stayed in Shrouded Glade for nearly a year after Shrouded Glade was liberated from the reformed Gloam Council's invasion. As great as the music pieces were for that event, it is not what Shrouded Glade is meant to be giving off as a feel. That music is great if you are trying to show the players that this area is being invaded and something sinister is going on, but shouldn't be what they are showing players as they are trying to display a Shrouded Glade that has recovered to its former glory.

From what I can discern, the next Hero Rises update is set to arrive in the coming months, and it is believed that it will take place in Snowhill's mountains. *grumble* More explorable land being invaded by creatures that just can't stay inside an instance...

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

but it IS confirmed to be in SNOWHILL? Also you said this month or next as if you were certain.. is THAT confirmed?
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

Quote Originally Posted by 3poindy View Post
    but it IS confirmed to be in SNOWHILL? Also you said this month or next as if you were certain.. is THAT confirmed?
    This is not confirmed however so your guess is as good as mine.
    Answered before you even asked.