Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Default Is anyone else having this bug?

Lately, I've been getting kicked from the server because "My session expired" even though it doesn't give a warning. It just kicks you off, even if you're not afk. Is anybody else experiencing this?

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Is anyone else having this bug?

I have but it never said my session expired, it didn't tell me why. O_o

Nymo is offline Master Gamer

I've been getting this since the update came in. At least a couple times every other day. Recently, it hasn't happened to me. Still no idea why it happens...
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

It may have something to do with ur internet. I have wireless internet to my laptop and have to use a router, and if I go out of the range of my router, it does that. That is all that I can think of that would cause u to b disconnected, something being wrong with your internet. If the problem persists, contact a ref.

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Argetlam View Post
    It may have something to do with ur internet. I have wireless internet to my laptop and have to use a router, and if I go out of the range of my router, it does that. That is all that I can think of that would cause u to b disconnected, something being wrong with your internet. If the problem persists, contact a ref.
    No, I've been using the same kind of connection, and this problem has only come up since after the patch.

Could someone with knowlege of how to post pics on the official forums post this in Bugs & Suggestions, pretty pwease?

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Nymo View Post
    I've been getting this since the update came in. At least a couple times every other day. Recently, it hasn't happened to me. Still no idea why it happens...
    It's been happening to me quite often (since the update) as well, preventing me from winning in battles and TCG games.
    I mentioned it in a ticket. The Referee who replied shrugged it off.

I've disconnected and lagged way more since the changes. Didnt have that problem before
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

just happened to me, u probably got bad connection, or the host(SOE) has bad connection, cause thats what it does server time out when the host has bad connection in MW2 and 1 and WaW
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by alexko9 View Post
    just happened to me, u probably got bad connection, or the host(SOE) has bad connection, cause thats what it does server time out when the host has bad connection in MW2 and 1 and WaW
    Personally, I only seem to be having this problem with Free Realms.

Vonstrasatorius is offline Explorer

I just began playing Free Realms around 10 days ago or so. I had an odd problem with my connection though. The power went out and came right back on in our neighborhood. When this happened it caused my router to crash. So when I turned the computer back on it wasn't able to retrieve an IP adress via DHCP. So I attempted to repair the connection in WinXP after resetting the router but that failed. The solution was to disable and then re-enable my network connection in WinXP. Here is the wierd part though...

As I logged into and continued to play FR I recieved on 2 or 3 occasions while playing the TCG message that my connection had been terminated and I had to restart the match and so on. It also occured while just playing the regular FR game. I continued to do stuff for several minutes only to get booted. Upon loggin back in I found the last 5 minutes or so of activity wasn't recorded by the server.

Finally I decided to just reset my computer because I had never experienced this problem before. After the reset everything has returned to normal. So I'm not sure if this will actually help anyone, but, you can't say I didn't try, lol! I guess the point is that even though my connection was fully operational FR didn't like something about it and that caused problems.

-Vonstrasatorius

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast