Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Default Is anybody doing trick-or-treating at their house on free realms this year?

Hey, guys. As Halloween is coming up, I need to ask a question. Is anyone doing trick-or-treating at their house on FR this year? If so, then could you please give me your IGN and the house because I really want to participate.

What it is:
    It is when you go to your house. Whenever somebody comes and says, trick-or-treat, you give them a small item like a consumable or a small amount of coins or other small things.

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Is anybody doing trick-or-treating at their house on free realms this year?

IGN: Gäbrielle
    I will probably doing trick or treating at my house on FR at a certain time. I'll post a thread about it later.

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Is anybody doing trick-or-treating at their house on free realms this year?

IGN: Benny Solarhammer
    I might give a random item, like 1,000 coins, a random halloween housing item/consumable, or junk, like keys or fungus and rusty cans. xD

(I wish this year's Halloween was on a weekend. )
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

:O Sounds like fun! I don't have much stuff though, so I'll probably go trick-or-treating myself. xD

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

That's an interesting idea.
    I don't think I have ever seen anyone in the Realms do that before. Let me think about it (and check my inventory) and I'll get back to you on that.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

I have some from last spooktacular.

IGN Aang Darkway ~ Large Wilds House

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Thanks guys! I will try to come for sure!

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

*Points* Layla I love your Wednesday Addams avvie x]

And I'm not gonna do Halloween on freerealms this year D:

AutumnBubbles2 is offline Pro Gamer

I might. I have lots of little things. I'll probably have a Halloween party too

ign- Autumn Bubblesmile2

IGN: Thalassa found on Server 2 and 4 roaming with my puppy Luna
    CAUTION: Fangirling ahead

Allixia is offline Newbie Explorer

That's soo cute~!
    I'll probably join you in Trick-or-Treating.

IGN- Toxic Passion

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast