Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Lathyris is offline Explorer

Default Another attempt at some late night fun~? :D

Well seeing as how I didn't get to meet up with anyone last night, maybe i'd give it another shot? I tried contacting people who said they'd be on, with no luck as to a reply.

So anyone up for some late night fun~? Still trying to see about doing some multi-player stuff, as I have had nothing to do but solo so far. :/ So anyone interested~ you can give ideas~ I'm still new so willing to try anything.

~Lathyris
    Free Realms Name: Lathyris Swiftwhisper (Changed from Raven Swiftwhisper) ~ Lifetime Member~

Feel free to contact me in game. Always happy to meet new people.

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Another attempt at some late night fun~? :D

You could try the Roleplay on here....... it made me a Master Gamer in a Week....... O_O

Not Including the week in between I could not get on the computer.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

The sad thing is, I am terrible at Roleplay. As a young child I was raised into a family of people who loved to play DnD, and play on roleplay forums, while I was the talentless one who had not one good concept for a good story.

You should have seen me during pen and paper sessions where my responses were as basic as "I attack such and such". "Why do you attack them?" "Well i don't know, because I felt like it? D:"

So I try to stay away from roleplay till i can figure out if I can actually tell a story without it being like... 5 words long. >.> Well that and if I grow some interest in writing itself, that is another possibility too. Since my major weakness is trying to describe anything. :/

I'll stick to drawing as my mode of artistic creativity.

EDIT: Guess not tonight, have fun all.
    Last edited by Lathyris; 08-31-2010 at 01:02 AM.
    Free Realms Name: Lathyris Swiftwhisper (Changed from Raven Swiftwhisper) ~ Lifetime Member~

Relicbane is offline Explorer

maybe we could try it this way... what time zone are you in, and what times are you normally in game? I am pacific time zone, and normally play off and on all day. I am usually in bed by 10pm, though sometimes I stay up later, really all depends on my mood and how I am feeling physically that day and all. Anyway, keep trying me, and I will write your name down tomorrow and try to find you every couple hours or so =)
    Donovan Darkwater ~ Lifetime Member

Level 20 Ninja ~ Level 20 Wizard ~ Level 20 Archer ~ Level 20 Warrior ~ Level 20 Medic ~ Level 20 Chef

I am Mountain Standard Time. So just one hour later than you. I also usually am off and on throughout the day, unless I have some errands to run. Shouldn't be too hard to find me though. I go to bed whenever I feel tired, or if I have work/stuff to do in the morning I'll probably be in bed by 10-12 MST.