Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Icon6 *****Announcing the Winners of the FRIday Mega Birthday Celebration*****

I would like to thank each and every person who attended the party on FRIday! We had such a great turn out and we recieved so much truly wonderful feedback from all of you. We are glad everyone had so much fun. We are super excited that SO many people entered the contest. So without further ado lets award some prizes lol!

Winners of the TRIVIA contest were:

Annie Hawkclaw

Tom Flamebolt

Zach Aurahero

Veronica Truelight

Renzo44 (won twice answering two questions correctly)

Jordan Phantomcloak

Congrats to all the trivia winners. I apologize for the confusion regarding the TCG rewards. I was not aware that you had to be a member to trade. For those who were not members and answered the questions correctly but could not trade in TCG were given $100,000K in coins instead.

The Winner of "Pirates Pirates Everywhere" where the object was to count all the pirate flags in my large whild home was...

jtrox

The winner of the "Name Those Pets" contest for naming all six of my pets listed correctly was...

Sylvester

The winner of the "Happy Birthday Darian" contest in which you had to post a photo here at freerealminsiders.com from the Happy Birthday sign in my large wilds home was...

Mr. Radionerd

The winner of "Haute Couture *Free Realms Style*" which was a contest where you had to watch to see how many times Darian changed clothes during the party was....

ORTHUSS

Congratulations to all the winners! We appreciate everyone who took the time to participate. I will be PMing you with either a time to meet with you to trade or with a code for SC! Have a great wonderful terrific fantastic day and THANK YOU again!

Last edited by Stephani Rabbitheart; 05-02-2010 at 08:41 AM.

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: *****Announcing the Winners of the FRIday Mega Birthday Celebration*****

'grats to the winners ! You may want to correct that coin amount , Steph .

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: *****Announcing the Winners of the FRIday Mega Birthday Celebration*****

Quote Originally Posted by Pilar View Post
    'grats to the winners ! You may want to correct that coin amount , Steph .
    Thanks for the heads up but that is how much I meant. I gave the winners who weren't members 100,000K in coins for their prize since I wasn't able to give them a VR as promised. I didn't realize that non members were not able to trade so it was my mistake.

Marshall Onyx is offline Amateur Gamer

is that every birthday
    Sincerely, Marshall Onyx

It Is Not Immaturity To Grow Up To Be What You Already Are... A Proud Member Of...
    FREE REALMS
    Marshall Onyx
    A Proud Member Of: Insiders
    Its Dying

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Hi Marshal, No not every birthday. Wouldn't it be fun if we did every single birthday with huge mega party! Sadly, Steph and I are just not up that!
    This was a one time thing unless we get rested up to do another one (peeking around for Arie) at another time in the future. Stay tuned to the front page of Free Realms Insider. There are always great parties and contests announced.

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Well done to the winners!
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default OMG I need that kind of money!

Congratulations to the winners!

K = thousand, Steph, so 100,000K coins would be 100,000,000 coins. Is that still correct?
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kadira Kindleriver View Post
    ...This was a one time thing unless we get rested up to do another one (peeking around for Arie) at another time in the future. Stay tuned to the front page of Free Realms Insider. There are always great parties and contests announced.
    Yeah...I really didn't rest for the party at all. Staying up all night to attend was great until...my router had problems right before the party.

Anyways, congrats to the winners...-never wins contests with random drawings-
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

grtaz winners
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

:OO I didnt win! Drats! D:

Well, congrats to those who won! the party was a blast!!