Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DoctorDude is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Adults in FreeRealms?

Hey evrybody.
    Iam new in FR, played a couple of MMO's before and like the Idea of FR, of course this game is related to a age group of under 18, so my Question is how does it look with Adults in this game, how many are over 18+ , are there Guilds which are for example Adult Guilds?
    Thanks for your Help

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adults in FreeRealms?

No matter the game you play, you'll always find a good number of adults playing the game. In Free Realms, I'm not sure of a good approximation, but I do know that adults, parents, etc. do play this game. The Insiders guilds welcome players of all ages, and a good number of the members in the guild are adults. If you want a purely adult guild, though, I'm not sure of one, but the Insiders may not be a great choice if that's the case.

I dont wanna open a new thread, but Ive another question, Iam used to other Mmos, after a while it gets boring, how does it look like with FreeRealms? I mean seems to have a lot of potential, but how often for example do they bring new content updates and stuff like that?

thanks guys

jeanette1338 is offline Pro Gamer

they usually add new content and updates alot.and the updates are usually pretty good they fix bugs an add new stuff to buy. so yeah i would say its pretty good

dewdrinker6 is offline Master Gamer

actually speaking of maintenance and updates...well ones happening right now
    [SIGPIC] http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...gpic6211_1.gif [/SIGPIC]

FR ROCKS!! and the soggy socks.....

http://lil-insiders.webs.com

just noticed
    How long are the servers ussualy down for?

dewdrinker6 is offline Master Gamer

depends how much they are adding/fixing sometimes an hour or two sometimes all night
    [SIGPIC] http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...gpic6211_1.gif [/SIGPIC]

FR ROCKS!! and the soggy socks.....

http://lil-insiders.webs.com

Welcome aboard!

To answer your second question:

Bored on Free Realms "never". There is so much to do! Where to begin. "Mind swirls in a circle".

Games. more games, it's a game with in a game, with in a game. You have combat, cooking, mining, race cars, demo car's, fishing . Pets, housing, animals to ride so many to choose from. Quest, collections, shopping, and more shopping.
    Decorating your house, block building. You meet friends, more friends and more friends..........

New items added all the time.

The list never ends. Parties, and more parties they never stop.
    Unless you want to sleep. Than it's starts all over again.... weeeeeee.......
    Keeping yourself up to date this is the perfect place here at FRI to get
    the news.....
    "It's play time once again, yah "Free Realms"!

Paul is offline Explorer

Depending on your interests, it could be the most fun game in the world, or get boring after not too long.
    The combat system is fun at first, but eventually (in my case) it gets boring. They said something about changing it up a little bit some time, though.

They have updates quite often, whether it's bug fixes, new content, or both.

There's a good number of adults that play, but far more kids, which makes sense.

If you plan on getting in to the game, you're going to want to get a membership as you can't do much without one (despite the name of the game).

Glad to have you with us, enjoy your stay.

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

hey there.. i find this an interesting thread..i am an adult..over 20 but less 30 hm.. well, when i first played fr, i didnt thought really of it as a kids game.. this is my first game i played, havent sort of played any mmorpg till now..i find it fun espcecially when i have nothing to do..collecting cons, items, leveling up..the people ive met are great and i adore them and i am glad ive played this game or i wouldnt have met them.. there are actually more adults in the game than you think.. at first i thought id be the oldest in the game,lol.. but then as i played more ive met older than me!there are even over 50 (not that im calling them old ) as for the guild, i am not sure with this one, but i have a friend from double trouble guild, and he said their guild is for adults...if you want to ask more about that guild, pm me for my friend's name, and maybe you could ask him directly about it ...

welcome to fr!

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast