Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

RedBear is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Accidentally Ate Froggy Fries -- Here's Pics.

One minute, I'm training my loaner cat and the next minute I look like THAT. I went in the water hoping to change back but, no.....

This kid that was talking to me said "someone pulled a prank on me" and that it will last an hour. I don't want to be an ugly toad! He said he did it, then said he didn't.

================================================================= =====
    NEW POST, WILL AUTOMERGE WITH ABOVE

oh happy day! logging out and back in solved the ugly toad thing!

still.... how does one avoid a prank or is it not possible? and where would one go to get pranks?

=================================================
    NEW POST, WILL AUTOMERGE WITH ABOVE

i checked my inventory. i now only have 1 froggy fries. i dont know how but i ate one of the froggy fries from the code.

looks more like an ugly toad to me!

if anyone was wondering what would happen after you ate the fries, that's it. the only benefit that i could see was that you can jump really high.
    Last edited by RedBear; 05-25-2009 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Aimless is offline Explorer

Default Re: Ugly Toad

hmmm, you can jump really high. that could come in very handy! thanks for posting, now i won't have to eat one yet!

Default Re: Ugly Toad

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    hmmm, you can jump really high. that could come in very handy! thanks for posting, now i won't have to eat one yet!
    you're welcome! i was wondering what was the point of jumping high but i havent made it that far in the game.

(wish that i could change the title of thread so more people would see this thread and know what its about but its not working.)

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Accidentally Ate Froggy Fries -- Here's Pics.

I like the food you can get, lol. The froggy fries are funny - I like the veggie surprise the best I think. That plant is just weird!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Mercy.Rawrr is offline Amateur Gamer

Thanks for sharing. Now I won't have to eat them to see what happens. Although, that jumping height might make me want to anyways. XP
    Want some free SC?
    Join the official Free Realms Facebook page!
    5,000 fans-> Complete
    10,000 fans-> 250 SC and house frog, incomplete
    15,000 fans-> 500 SC, incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by MissGnomie View Post
    I like the food you can get, lol. The froggy fries are funny - I like the veggie surprise the best I think. That plant is just weird!
    what does the plant look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercy.Rawrr View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Now I won't have to eat them to see what happens. Although, that jumping height might make me want to anyways. XP
    i didnt try to jump up the mountain bc i ididnt know how i became a frog. i wish that i had. i often slide down when i'm jumping so some places i cannot go. maybe it would be a success as a frog.

Bballgrl is offline Explorer

I thought the frog would be a lot smaller! Oh well... at least ur character doesnt have warts

Kate Darkcastle is offline Amateur Gamer

If you want to see what your character would look like as a frog, try fighting some of the frogs in Black Spore. It's probably a bug, but while I was fighting, I would turn into a frog and then back into my character without doing anything. LOL