Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Title: 12 Days of Christmas Reward Presents Guide! :D

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 12 Days of Christmas Reward Presents Guide! :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Ok, So I have come to the reasoning that each person gets random things from the small presents, for example Day 1 you may get a snow building kit, a box of cookies, snowflake glasses etc. But, This is what I got in order! You may get some items twice. Note: The big presents are the same for everyone.

Day 1: Fire Hawk *TOY EDITION*
    Day 2: Cyber Cycle *TOY EDITION*
    Day 3: Figgy Pudding Creature Pet
    Day 4: Holiday Mask- Turns into Hobgoblin
    Day 5: The Hover Ring *TO EDITION*
    Day 6: Snow days unicorn sweater -RANDOM COLOR
    Day 7: Icy Snowflake Glasses- RANDOM COLOR
    Day 8: Hero Copter *TOY EDITION*
    Day 9: Blast Rover *TOY EDITION*
    Day 10: Box of cookies- Consumables
    Day 11: Hover Ring *TOY EDITION*
    Day 12: Hobgoblin Mask

BIG PRESENT #1:
    S.M.A.C.M. *TOY EDITION*
    Thank you IDontEvenKnowYou for this fabulous picture!
    Spoiler: show

BIG PRESENT #2: Hot coco mug gloves *YAY*

BIG PRESENT #3: Arctic Cat Ride (o: woohh!)

Edit: Idk but I think the presents are random, got different stuff on other char, like a housing kit.
    Edit 2: Thank you to whoever added this thread on the sticky area!!! Means a
    lot to me! (:
    Last edited by Dawn73; 12-26-2013 at 04:34 PM.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: 12 Days of Christmas Reward Presents Guide! :D

Yeah, I'm disappointed with the toys too. It's not like I need them or anything but eh. But, I do like the rest. And I want that cat ride now. I missed the first day and I'm broke with SC so yeah. xD Lucky you though.
    Flamey likes this.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Flamey is offline Master Gamer

Last year was defiantly better, but the gloves make up for it. I missed a few days, so I don't have the cat ride and there's no way I'm spending anymore money on FR.
    Dawn73 likes this.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

I haven't logged in yet but it sound like it is a very disappointing 12 Days of Presents... The hot coco mug gloves sounds like a throw back to the milk gloves which might be why they didn't include them in the SC market place last month for lost treasures month. If so, that is going to tick a lot of people off. The only thing note worthy is the ride and artic cat just sounds like a retextured saber tooth tiger ride, but hey maybe it is a real cat... Either way doesn't sound very impressive. The polar bear we got last year definitely sounds better but I have not seen the rewards this year yet so I have to reserve judgment. I guess I will post my reactions after viewing the rewards myself.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

I have to say, i'm really lovin the kitty its adorable. & the gloves are ok, but everything else im disappointed.
    Narwhales. Bai.

I missed last December completely so I'm fine with them. At least we get something, it's not like they have to give us gifts
    Aubss and Error53 like this.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

The only thing I like is the gloves and maybe the sweater. The rest, not so much. I do like the mask though. But, I'm really disappointed in these gifts. Last years was way better and they could had come up with better gifts for this year. I would be loving the ride too but I missed the first day and SC I'm broke with and no way I'm going spend money. All I have say is last years 12 Days of Christmas gifts were better than this years.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

MirandaFlamestory is offline Amateur Gamer

I'm too thrilled about the toys, and some of the gifts are practically the same as last year, the only difference is that they're in a different color. Eh, I'm just kinda disappointed :/ I do like the cat ride, but the face is kinda creepy o_o

Èmma & Barbìe
    ~♥Frostbitten Boutique♥~♥Buying & Selling Items♥~

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Well I mean, to be fair, last 12 Days of Presents wasn't really all that spectacular in retrospect either. I think people were over joyed over the fact that it was a new addition to Snow Days and something we haven't seen in previous years so it felt like an extra reward. The note worthy rewards being a snow globe hat, yawn, a snow days lot + building blocks, which is good for builders but I am not a builder so I don't care, and of course the polar bear ride which is really the only thing of interest that came out of last year's 12 Days of Presents event. So while overall I would say that the quality is not on par with last years event, I don't really think it is too much of a let down because I didn't have any expectations to begin with. I think people expected too much and got too little and are now disappointed, you should never expect much from SOE lol. But once again I will have to see the rewards myself (unless someone wants to post pictures) before I can give my full synopsis.

Endermanspain is offline Amateur Gamer

DAGNAB YOU SOE!
    The one big present I don't get is a ride?
    RAGE QUIT!

I am gone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast