Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Alexgeorgem is offline Amateur Gamer

Default 10 reasons to play the TCG on freerealms

Hi guys, many of you already play and enjoy the freerealms TCG and its many rewards, but some people, like me, disregarded the whole concept and went on to what I thought were more enjoyable things. I recently started playing and I had so much FUN! here's ten of the things I learned..

1) You can play for free!- using the freerealms code (GMBZZ24B) you get a free starter's pack with a whole deck of decent/semi-decent cards!

2)win prizes-yesterday I was lucky to jump into a contest where I was able to win a free TCG card and 500 coins! The requirements are simple and easy to achieve.

3) Friendly Foes?-unlike some of the dueling and racing tournaments I have been to, my opponents were great sports and very friendly, i was able to have a very nice conversation with some people in mid-game.

Overall, the freerealms TCG is a great place to compete, make friends and win great stuff, thanks!

-Alex Radiantsaber (a.k.a. alexgeorgem)

Alexgeorgem is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: 10 reasons to play the TCG on freerealms

sorry I put ten on the title lol

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

There are several FR jobs that, if you don't know if you want to do anything with them, you should get early anyway. My first year plus I wasn't a card duelist and I missed out on card packs that came with the monthly members pack. I also missed out on rewards.
    BTW, the other jobs are miner and blacksmith so you can supply your other jobs with weapons and perhaps cook to cook stuff to give you an advantage - mostly at low levels. The miner job has a Looooonnnggg collection string but the prize at the end isn't worth it. But if you're a collection freak, starting miner early and dropping in every time you're near a mine.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

You are both correct.

The TCG is an oft overlooked aspect of the overall game. If I had known how much fun it was, I would have started earlier.

Many non-combat jobs are of great help in leveling up other jobs. If I had a better understanding of the game from the beginning, I would have worked on them first, and done the combat jobs later. I think it's best to start with Chef then Miner, Blacksmith, and Postman. Then the combat jobs in any order you like.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

Well you may not have come up with ten reasons, but there are definitely at least ten. Some I can think of off the top of my head...
    • You don't have to be a member to reach level 20 as a card duelist and get all the quest prizes.
    • There are an assortment of VRs (virtual rewards) available to tournament winners, including a VR for anybody who makes the top 16 of any tournament (pretty easy) or anybody who wins any tournament.
    • Gives you something to do with all those cards you have been winning off the free spin wheel.
    • Gives you something to do with the free monthly packs you get if you are a member.
    • A fun mental challenge that pits your skills against real players: a chance to design your own deck, and create and implement clever combinations to give you victory.
    • A chance to see experienced players in action and glean some of their ideas.
    • Lots of opportunity for earning coin, especially if you play the monthly Insider-sponsored tournaments that happen on a Friday night.
    • Bragging rights for both tournament wins, stats for both tournaments and timed casual games, and of course for top duelist ranking based on your first three games played each day over a two week period.
    • Opportunity to create a hero card (Duelist on Demand card) of your own character in your favorite job (and as a member to trade extra copies for cards of friends' hero cards).
    • Special purchasable quests and quest packs only available to card duelists, including currently a seasonal Halloween quest.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Well stated Archer.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

leolemon is offline Amateur Gamer

I started playing FR last year and quit when I lost some money trying to auction off two swirlies I bought for $10SC. I thought to myself, "this is rediculous, I'm spending real money for a virtual title and it didn't work out, so I gave all my stuff to Jillian Rosehill and hadn't touched the game until about last month.

Well, I jumped into TCG and I haven't played much else since!

I like TCG because you have your own personal record to compete against, and you don't HAVE to spend SC unless you're really impatient. By being patient, you can slowly build a deck that turns out to really suite your style ( I hope). There are so many variables in TCG like attack, defense, gems, tricks, resources, etc, that I hardly have spent time doing anything else. And most TCG players are really very friendly
    In Game Name: Fiona AppleSinger

SpencerIsland is offline Newbie Explorer

Does anyone know if you can play TCG on a Mac? We are not able to?

i can say why i dont play tcg any more. first the tordaments are very time consuming. ppl like to swear at me when i win a game. the 16th place reward is usually dumb. you cant really ever get the goth set now without buying packs. the story is also very time consuming. the best card are not available. and to get thoughs card you have to pay lots to get them from other players

Some people don't even play tcg. Some just buy the packs and use it to have VR's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast