Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default 10 Ideas I Have For Free Realms

1) The ability to customize your hair, clothes, weapons, etc. EX. Change your hair color with a button giving you the ability to add highlights, layers, how curly it is, etc. Change the color of your coin shop clothes (so the 'rares' IG won't be easily duplicated it's coin shop only) and add little designs to your coins shop clothes. Be able to make a sparkler brighter or duller with a simple button.

2) The ability to go underwater granting the access to a whole different area with all-new adventurer coins and pets/rides only available with sanddollars you can find in the seashell piles.

3) Hidden areas found at random that can take you to a huge wheel that can win you amazing prizes or a new minigame with your adverage prizes.

4) A new job. (it can be anything I just feel FR needs more than the jobs it has already)

5) A different kind of store that sells all new items never seen in Free Realms ever before. (don't forget about pet clothing, weapons, and more!)

6) An area on clouds (literally) which you can only access if your a member. (members get too many good features but still I might as well make this idea members only)

7) Having LESS areas that we can teleport to. We should have to walk if we want to go somewhere so we may discover something new! (while having some areas on map we can teleport to I think there should be less so that there's more adventure)

8 )A jetpack ride (can't think of what else to call it) in SC marketplace, allowing the user to fly up to double your character's hight.

9) A free week membership trial granted automatically when you first go on FR on that account. (it might get more people to buy membership if they actually get to expierience what it's like being a member.

10) A surprise item if you play FR for a month playing each day for at least an hour each day.

I thought of these ideas while I was typing so. . .pretty random but still interesting! xD Even though I doubt any of them will happen.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Retro is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: 10 Ideas I Have For Free Realms

This is nice. :]
    And.. it's WOULD be a pretty big update.... xD

I really like these ideas.

I would send in a ticket about these,
    If you suggest items through game they usually
    decide to put them in

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

I Do Like These Ideas xD Just Not 7 . One I Thought Of While Reading This ,
    The Collection Under " Toys " ? They Have A BUNCH Of Clothing For The " Doll Collections "
    And Half Is Really Cute :I They Made Some Of It Into The Ninja Gear And Some Into Adventurer . .
    But Why Not Make It All For Adventurer ? I Mean . They Made It For A Collection . .
    They Could Easily Make It For US

Erìc >:P is offline Amateur Gamer

1) Most guys don't want pink highlights in their hair . .

2) Underwater is boring, they should focus on black forest and those other places instead

3) Too much work for the devs

4) No, it'll be boring, just like all the other jobs

5) Once again, too much work for the devs

6) Like I said before, they should focus on black forest and those places instead of an area in the sky . .

7) Are you crazy?! NO

8 ) That would be cool

9) Wouldn't mind having this, it might get more people to buy 'ships

10) That would be cool.
    Last edited by Erìc >:P; 08-12-2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: 8) turned into a smiley o_o

Wow, ALOT of Negativity Erìc....

Quote Originally Posted by Erìc >:P View Post
    1) Most guys don't want pink highlights in their hair . .

2) Underwater is boring, they should focus on black forest and those other places instead

3) Too much work for the devs

4) No, it'll be boring, just like all the other jobs

5) Once again, too much work for the devs

6) Like I said before, they should focus on black forest and those places instead of an area in the sky . .

7) Are you crazy?! NO

8 ) That would be cool

9) Wouldn't mind having this, it might get more people to buy 'ships

10) That would be cool.
    Who said they have to be just pink....? :/

And Blackspore is almost like a black forest so I don't think they would focus on that...
    All of the ideas Gabby came up with are good... But your showing a lack of respect and showing ALOT of Negativity....

Like instead of saying on 7.) Are you crazy?! No!!
    Why don't you say I dont agree with (example: 1,2,3,4, ect.)
    And then post which ideas you like (example: 5,6,7,8 ect.)

Erìc >:P is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Smoochie Cuddlekins View Post

And Blackspore is almost like a black forest so I don't think they would focus on that...
    All of the ideas Gabby came up with are good... But your showing a lack of respect and showing ALOT of Negativity....

There's a difference between stating my opinion and being disrespectful, you should learn it.

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Great idea!

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Smoochie Cuddlekins View Post

It's fine. I don't mind the negative comments much :/ Now if they were all negative I would mind o_o
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast