Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: WIN a 30 Day Full Membership on Free Realms Courtesy of FreeRealms Insider!

Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default WIN a 30 Day Full Membership on Free Realms Courtesy of FreeRealms Insider!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=29]WIN a 30 Day Full Membership on Free Realms Courtesy of FreeRealms Insider![/drupal]

To celebrate the launch of Free Realms Insider, your #1 source for Free Realms codes and information, Kade Wolfspotter and I would like to offer three of our lucky members the chance to win a 30-day full membership on Free Realms with a starter card from Target! The benefits of this prize include:

• Access to all areas of Free Realms for 30 days
    • $250 in Station Cash - "virtual" money that is used in Free Realms to buy premium in-game rewards. It's simple and easy to use!
    • One magical potion

** Note: The card cannot be added to an existing FR account. A new account is required.

We'll be giving away THREE of these prizes. In order to enter, please register to join our forum. If you are already a forum member, you are already entered into the contest. Winners will be selected randomly from all members of the forum on 5/31/09. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: WIN a 30 Day Full Membership on Free Realms Courtesy of FreeRealms Insider!

What a fun contest! Thanks Kade & Claire
    angelgirl112234 likes this.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Ilovemom619 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: WIN a 30 Day Full Membership on Free Realms Courtesy of FreeRealms Insider!

Yay contest's thanks Wendy and Justin i mean Kade and Claire

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

Wow, great prizes! Thnx so much for the contest.

Sweet! I've been wanting to make a new character (Because I wanna change name a bit and make her look different) and this would be perfect to go with it!

ellafrance is offline Explorer

Awesome!

It's your world!

flybabytina is offline Explorer

What a great contest! Thanks!

tammynotes is offline Explorer

Very cool. We don't have a Target or a BlockBuster in my area! I was hoping to get a chance at this deal!

Kate Soulfoot is offline Amateur Gamer

What a Great contest.
    Thanks!

xoRockerGirlxo is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon7 Re: WIN a 30 Day Full Membership on Free Realms Courtesy of FreeRealms Insider!

Wow, thanks so much, guys!
    "I know you, you know me! One thing I can tell you is you got to be free!"