Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default This Week In Free Realms (September 1-5, 2010)

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2924]This Week In Free Realms (September 1-5, 2010)[/drupal]

Boy, it's September already? August went by so fast! But for this month, Free Realms has some fun stuff in store, and we can see that with the new update for the game just today! This September has some job-specific community events, but for this time around we got some fun events both from SOE and your fellow players to help celebrate the start of the new month! Let's see what events are happening this week in Free Realms!

Community Events [Access these events from the in-game "Calendar" under "Game Guide"]

Tanglewood Tower Party // Thursday September 2nd at 3:00 PM and Friday September 3rd at 9:00 AM* - It's a party in the towers high above Briarwood.

Pet Party // Friday September 3rd at 8:00 PM* - Join your local referees for a Pet Party!

Player Events [Click here to add your own event! (August 2010 - Want your event featured on "this week in free realms?" CLICK HERE)]

Taylor Skydawn's Tink Party // Wednesday September 1st at 8:00 PM Eastern** - Taylor Skydawn is holding a party to help welcome Tinker Bell to Free Realms! Meet at the Insiders Rock (in the Sanctuary) by 7:30 PM Eastern time to add Taylor Skydawn so you can go to Diane Raindrop's Large Wilds House for the party! [@ Diane Raindrop's Large Wilds House; Meet in Sanctuary, Server 1, to be added to visit the house]

Gabrielle Springlake's Party For Fun // Friday September 3rd at 4:00 PM** - Gabrielle Springlake is holding just an ordinary party for fun! Add Gabrielle Springlake to easily get to the party! [@ Royal Palace, Sanctuary, Server 1]

Aaron Esko's *Postponed* Ocean~Birthday SPECTACULAR! // Friday September 3rd at 8:30 PM Eastern** - Aaron Esko is holding his (postponed) birthday! Meet up at the Insider Rock in Sanctuary on Server 10 to add Aaron Esko so you can visit his Large Wilds Home for the party! For more details, check out this thread for all the info you'll need! (♌Happy Birthday to ME!!) Happy birthday Aaron Esko![@ Aaron Esko's Large Wilds Home; Meet in Sanctuary, Server 1, to be added to visit the house]

That's all for this week! Hope you all had a good August and here's to a fantastic September!

*All times are in Pacific time. Information are according to Free Realms in-game calendar and may be subject to change at any time. Check FreeRealms.com's News page for any additional details for these events on that day.
    **Details are according to what the player put on this thread (August 2010 - Want your event featured on "this week in free realms?" CLICK HERE). Players are responsible for their own community events, that includes when and where it starts and any prizes that may be given. Event details may change at any time at the player's discretion.
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

LIAMredlake is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: This Week In Free Realms (September 1-5, 2010)

looks like septembers gonna kick off with a good week
    Epic Liam is on every server. . .

Dark is offline Amateur Gamer

Thats Cool!

Derickkk<Insiders> The 3rd Guild
    Visit My Shop>Shop and Chop!!!!!!!!

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Wow! It sounds great!

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

SWEET! I AM PUMPED
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Yay! Can't wait for the parties! Hope I can make it to all of them! Thanks for keeping us posted, Nymo!! You're the best!!
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

dnr127 is offline Amateur Gamer

Aaron's Bday party, POSTPONED!?!? -goes to see what happend-
    The Agents are watching...

Azure Coldlake is offline Amateur Gamer

Yay! I love parties!

stylosF1 is offline Amateur Gamer

I love partys but its lot of lag...

joycey is offline Pro Gamer

More things to look forward to!