Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default This Week in Free Realms (June 15th-20th 2010)

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2126]This Week in Free Realms (June 15th-20th 2010)[/drupal]

It's E3 this week, and SOE is pulling more events! Come attend, and you may be able to be seen down at the expo show floor! Here's a look at the events today

House Party! // Tuesday June 15th at 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM* - Meet near the Great Tree in Sanctuary every Tuesday. Invite Players to see your house or visit houses decorated by others.

Pirate Party // Tuesday June 15th at 2:00 PM* - Wash ashore in yer best pirate gear! It's time to meet with fellow pirates and trade tall tales in Seaside.

Chatty's Summer Camp Party // Wednesday June 16th at 2:00 PM* - Chatty wants everyone to visit his camp for a dance party. Wear your camp's uniform!

Seaside Launchpad Leap // Thursday June 17th at 2:00 PM* - Wear your swim suits and beach wear. We'll be playing on launchpads and partying on the beach!

Robbie's Summer Camp Party // Thursday June 17th at 3:00 PM and Friday June 18th at 9:00 AM* - Bob thinks his camp is the best and is throwing a party to prove it. You're invited! Wear your camp's uniform.

Luau Party // Saturday June 19th at 5:00 PM* - Join your local referees for a luau party!

*All times are in Pacific time. Information are according to Free Realms in-game calendar and may be subject to change at any time. Check FreeRealms.com's News page for any additional details for these events on that day.

To quickly get to these events in-game, click the "Game Guide" icon on the bottom left of the game's screen (the game controller icon) and click the Calendar to see what event is going on that day, and you can teleport right to it if it's going on at that second!

Have fun in this packed-week!
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Default Re: This Week in Free Realms (June 15th-20th 2010)

NOOOOO!!!!! i'm gonna miss the luau cuz of my stpd laptop!!!!
    I quit...

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Woot! I can't wait!

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

Has anyone else been watching E3? This year, Nintendo definately stole the show. They have the new Zelda, they have Metroid the Other M, they had the new Kid Icarus, Epic Mickey, new Donkey Kong and fianlly the new GoldenEye (bout time). Thought I should fill you guys in about E3 cus it's been pretty sweet this year.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Thanks for the info Nymo!

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

diamond381 is offline Banned

Yay! more events! XD