Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default This Week In Free Realms (July 5th - July 11th, 2010)

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2305]This Week In Free Realms (July 5th - July 11th, 2010)[/drupal]

How was your guys weekend? Hope all of you in the states had a wonderful July 4th! While Double SC and Free Trial Membership Weekend has already come and gone, there's still another week ahead of us in FR, and there's some cool events going on from SOE and your fellow players! Let's go check them all out!

Community Events [Access these events from the in-game "Calendar" under "Game Guide"]

House Party! // Tuesday July 6th at 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM* - Meet near the Great Tree in Sanctuary every Tuesday. Invite Players to see your house or visit houses decorated by others.

Luau Party // Wednesday July 7th at 9:00 AM* - Join your local referees for a luau party!

Soccer Challenge // Thursday July 8th at 3:00 PM and Friday June 9th at 9:00 AM* - Everyone has soccer fever! Take to the field and score a goal against your friends!

Pet Party // Sunday July 11th at 4:00 PM* - Join your local referees for a pet party!

Player Events [Click here to add your own event! (JULY 2010: Want your event featured in "This week on Free Realms?" CLICK HERE)]

Franklin's Cliff Diving // Monday-Saturday July 5th-10th at 4:30 PM Eastern** - Franklin Wackypaws is holding cliff diving events throughout the week! [@ Seaside Cliff, Server 1]

Delovely's Hoverboard Race // Tuesday July 6th at 2:00 PM Pacific** - Delovely is hosting a hoverboard race through the streets of lower Sacred Grove! Start at the Sanctuary racing points or tracks (the poles that are near the vault) then go from there to Crossroads and then come back to the start of the Sanctuary's racing tracks. Winner gets Camp Robbie set. both Chatty and Robbie tents, and 15,000 coins! [@ Sanctuary, Server 1]

That's all for this week! Don't forget to check back to this post for changes and additions to this week's events, and if you have your own player event coming up in the next week, click here and go post about it so you can see it in next week's TWIFR post (JULY 2010: Want your event featured in "This week on Free Realms?" CLICK HERE)!

Have a great week, Insiders!

*All times are in Pacific time. Information are according to Free Realms in-game calendar and may be subject to change at any time. Check FreeRealms.com's News page for any additional details for these events on that day.
    **Details are according to what the player put on this thread (JULY 2010: Want your event featured in "This week on Free Realms?" CLICK HERE). Players are responsible for their own community events, that includes when and where it starts and any prizes that may be given. Event details may change at any time at the player's discretion.
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: This Week In Free Realms (July 5th - July 11th, 2010)

I already had a terrible weekend missing out on double SC, expecting to miss out on these events too
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

dnr127 is offline Amateur Gamer

Aww, I better hurry and find a 5$ SC card, I dont think their sold in my state :/
    The Agents are watching...

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

HEADS UP:

Summer Camp: Final 2 Days. Sorry Guys Summer Camp is gonna be over.
    LAST DAY: July 7, 2010

I am really sad that summer camp is over! We Had Great Times in summer camp. Now We Have To Say goodbye.

Afro Mann is offline Amateur Gamer

Oh no summer camp is going to be over, Thats sad that it is. We had good memories there ;(

i got everything now!!
    Last edited by Afro Mann; 07-05-2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Did not know that!?

Ravenheart is offline Amateur Gamer

"How was your guys weekend?"
    ~THERE IS NO FORCE ON EARTH
    MORE POWERFUL THAN THE WILL TO LIVE~

cant wait for the luau, hopin to get the scuba gear
    I quit...

naturelover724 is offline Explorer

ai love camp