Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default This Week In Free Realms (August 23rd-29th, 2010)

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2836]This Week In Free Realms (August 23rd-29th, 2010)[/drupal]

Can you believe that summer's practically done already? I wish summer could be just as long as Phineas & Ferb's (honestly, do they ever go to school?), but alas, there are several events this week to help ring in the end of the summer season, including an Ambassador Hide & Seek, house party, and some ref parties, one of which is later today! We even have a player event to celebrate! Here's what's going on this week in Free Realms:

Community Events [Access these events from the in-game "Calendar" under "Game Guide"]

Pet Party // Monday August 23rd at 1:00 PM* - Join your local referees for a Pet Party!

House Party! // Tuesday August 24rd at 9:00 AM & 4:00 PM* - Meet near the Great Tree in Sanctuary every Tuesday. Invite Players to see your house or visit houses decorated by others.

Briarwood Ambassador Hide And Seek // Thursday August 26th at 3:00 PM and Friday August 27th at 9:00 AM* - Can you find the Ambassadors? Search Briarwood for their "Community Team" guild name.

Luau Party // Sunday August 29th at 9:00 AM* - Join your local referees for a Luau Party!

Player Events [Click here to add your own event! (August 2010 - Want your event featured on "this week in free realms?" CLICK HERE)]

Lyndsey's "Where Did Summer Go?" Beach Party! // Saturday August 28th at 3:00-6:00 PM** - Lyndsey Jewelwhisper is holding a beach party for the summer coming to an end! One of the last parties of the summer! Just wear your party clothes and come have fun! See you there! [@ Seaside Beaches near Cray Caves, Server 1]

Sounds like another fun week! Be sure to add your player events for the future (August 2010 - Want your event featured on "this week in free realms?" CLICK HERE), and remember to post it at least a week in advance to guarantee that your event can appear early in the week for all to see!

*All times are in Pacific time. Information are according to Free Realms in-game calendar and may be subject to change at any time. Check FreeRealms.com's News page for any additional details for these events on that day.
    **Details are according to what the player put on this thread (August 2010 - Want your event featured on "this week in free realms?" CLICK HERE). Players are responsible for their own community events, that includes when and where it starts and any prizes that may be given. Event details may change at any time at the player's discretion.
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: This Week In Free Realms (August 23rd-29th, 2010)

yay! And aww ppl start school already and I'm off still. .-. I'm going be a loner in the game.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

rolandspore is offline Amateur Gamer

Excellent - a luau on the weekend! Woohoo!!
    Roland Spore
    <The Notorious>
    Born June 14, 2009 Member since July 28, 2009

Rovolin is offline Explorer

I've never been to an Ambassador hide and seek, so I'll try to make this onw. I'll be a loner with you Ciana, I don't start school till next month! I don't know if Phineas & Ferb go to school, but they sure are smart so they must go sometime.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

@Rovolin We are going be loners! xD Same here too I don't start school till next month

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

stylosF1 is offline Amateur Gamer

Lau party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will not gonna loose it....

Dark is offline Amateur Gamer

My School Started August 22,

Derickkk<Insiders> The 3rd Guild
    Visit My Shop>Shop and Chop!!!!!!!!

Autumnpetal is offline Master Gamer

Lol, hide and seek, sounds fun! I'll be there! I might go to the Luau.

Autumnpetal
    <Insiders> guild one.

DianeRaindrop is offline Amateur Gamer

sounds so much fun but sadly i think im going to have to miss some of these events for moving and stuff...should be able to make it to fridays event....i hope

killing678 is offline Explorer

School starts at the 25... Which is TOMMOROW! Oh and I will be there for the Ambassasor Hide And Seek!