Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default UPDATE: Free Realms Updates -- Festival of Hearts, Power hour and new members discount!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1356]UPDATE: Free Realms Updates -- Festival of Hearts, Power hour and new members discount![/drupal]

Earlier this week SOE announced plans for a brand new holiday event entitled the "Festival Of Hearts" which would feature new quests, items such as Forget-me-not cards, Candies, Flowers & More. Along with brand new activities for players to participate in!

The Servers are now online and players are now able to check out the new holiday items and activities. To celebrate this update, the Semi-formal community event (Free Realms Community Event: Festival of Hearts Semi-Formal Dance!) will go on as planned this afternoon.

Be sure to check out the Station Cash store for new items, pets and clothing! There is a pink penguin, the new She-Rex and other new friends! Members (those who pay a fee to play) also get a special "members discount" on all Station Cash store items.

Valentines activities include the new Valentines Wheel and quests in Merryvale. Those who enjoyed protecting the presents in Snowhill will be happy to hear they are needed again. Be sure to watch for the heart-breakers who are trying to ruin the event!

This update also brought a new special member feature called "Power Hour" - during the power hour you will earn extra coins, it is the first hour you log in that day. In addition, all players who are logged in for over 30 minutes will have a chance to spin the coin wheel for special in-game rewards!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Default Re: Free Realms Updates -- Festival of Hearts!

what a heck is that [edited - please keep your language polite and appropriate. Thanks! --Ashley Preciousfable] monster,is huge and it see like more powerfull than other monster i batled before, this event is great,awesome is ....(i dont have other word to express)
    "fire shoots""shoots""shoots" Random guy: DIE DIE DIE!!! why you dont die?? Tavo: Well, cuz i am a idea,and the ideas are bulletproof > *kills the random guy*

lilwolfspirit is offline Amateur Gamer

ooooh! *wants pet teddy bear* heehee! ♥♪♫♪♥

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

o.O!!!
    Wow, that heart monster.
    I'm pretty sure this will be like the other holiday updates. One city transformed, possibly sanctuary again, a questline from a holiday npc, probably that "Queen of Hearts", some new clothes and equipment and daily quests. And that new boss fight, like the pumpkin king and the abominable snowman. Oh yeah, and they might introduce a mailbox feature so we can send each other Valentine's Day cards.

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

OMG! i cant wait to get home & play (hoping it will be done by then) I loove it all. A Pink Penguin!! from the looks of it they did an awesome job with this!! I really like the girls outfit & the heart skull hand thingy that the guy is holding.. cant wait to see everything they have in store for us! =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Zoey Cleversong is offline Master Gamer

Ahhh! Servers get on now! It's my lunch time and that means you need to get back up so I can log on.

MUST HAVE PINK PENGUIN TOO!

i see a heart hamer,are hearts swords for ninja? awesome update
    "fire shoots""shoots""shoots" Random guy: DIE DIE DIE!!! why you dont die?? Tavo: Well, cuz i am a idea,and the ideas are bulletproof > *kills the random guy*

Kzor is offline Amateur Gamer

Yeah the Stone Heart monster seems cool i wonder if you can destroy it like the other event monsters trowing love at him? I'm guessing its gonna happen in merry vale

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Must get a $25 SC card! TOO MANY STUFF I MUST BUY!!!
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

i love the idea of the teddy bear but now that im looking at it its kinda creepy looking lol I think this may be my favorite event =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast