Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Two New Sites Added to Insider Family - Lego Universe Insider, Club Penguin Insider!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1838]Two New Sites Added to Insider Family - Lego Universe Insider, Club Penguin Insider![/drupal]

For some time now, Claire and I have been working to create a pair of new sites to add to the Insider family -- Lego Universe Insider and Club Penguin Insider.
    We know the Club Penguin site has been a long time coming and our users have asked and asked if we would ever start one. Your demands have been met and you can now visit Club Penguin Insider at http://www.clubpenguininsiders.com.

We'd also like to introduce you to a new game that is currently in beta called Lego Universe. It has been touted as the "next big thing" for MMO games and we're ready with our awesome community team to welcome those of you who are already in the beta, or who are excited to start playing as soon as Lego approves you.

Both of these new sites are using a new forum software that allows a single-sign-on for both sites! It's something we've always wanted to do for our "Insider Network" and we'll see how it works out, hopefully integrating all of our sites at some point! All you have to do is register for either Club Penguin Insider or Lego Universe Insider and you'll be registering for both. Of course, as always, membership is free!

Maeglin is offline Explorer

Default Re: Two New Sites Added to Insider Family - Lego Universe Insider, Club Penguin Insider!

When is Lego Universe coming out?
    My 2 main characters in World of Warcraft. Last updated 21st April 2011
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior and aren't afriad to admit it, put this in your siggie.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Two New Sites Added to Insider Family - Lego Universe Insider, Club Penguin Insider!

Grats Kade and Clarie! I love seeing our family grow!

Autumnpetal is offline Master Gamer

Awesome! I know my sister Violetpetal will love Club Penguin Insider!
    Of corse I will enjoy both sites as I am a fan of Lego and Club penguin. Club Penguin was my first multiplayer game as well as Toontown LOL.

Autumnpetal
    <Insiders> guild one.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Oh congratulations you guys! You amaze me with your talent! Too fun!

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

I'm excited about Lego Universe but I played Club Penguin for about a month a few years ago and literally EVERYTHING was members only so you probably won't see me around that site.
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

That's really cool! I don't play those games though, and FRI will always be my favorite.

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

Congratulations! I am with Sarah as I do not play these, but the sites look great and easily navigational.
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

Really Cool! CONGRATS

signature made by ninjablade2000.

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

yay! a club penguin insider!

i think i should start replaying that, lol