Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Twelve Days of Double Station Cash! December 23rd - January 3rd!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1069]Twelve Days of Double Station Cash! December 23rd - January 3rd![/drupal]

Great news for Free Realms lovers over the holidays! SOE will be offering twelve, yes twelve, days of doubleStation Cash from December 23rd, 2009 to January 3rd, 2010. SOE will be doubling the value of all Free Realms™ Station Cash retail game cards (excluding Free Realms Starter Cards) redeemed during that period. Cards may be purchased anytime in advance, but must be redeemed successfully during the promotional period in order to receive the bonus. Once successfully redeemed, the cardholder’s wallet balance will reflect the new pre-paid Station Cash balance plus a bonus of 100% of the card’s Station Cash value which can be used anytime.

To take advantage of this offer purchase any pre-paid Free Realms Station Cash retail game card. Redeem your card online through www.station.sony.com during the promotional period.

Default Re: Twelve Days of Double Station Cash! December 23rd - January 3rd!

Great! I'm going to get a 2500 SC for Christmas, so that means I'll have 5000!
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.

kingvegeta08 is offline Pro Gamer

does that include in-game station cash purchases?
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by kingvegeta08 View Post
    does that include in-game station cash purchases?
    no, only SC cards. sorry.

Wow, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm waiting to enter that SC code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoopdeedoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Kelvin64; 12-19-2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

jason blood is offline Amateur Gamer

cool im getting 10,000 sc cash,oh and can u pleas tell us witch stores are going to have the double sc?

any card will do, they double it when you enter the code there at FR
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

Darn, I already redeemed my SC codes..lol

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by FR4life View Post
    Darn, I already redeemed my SC codes..lol
    same here!!!!!! I'm now sad... lol
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

CrazyMonkey is offline Explorer

OMG! I just redeemed my codes and now I need more SC and NOW they r offering it! They should have done it as soon as the update started.
    I Rock Like That!

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

YAY NOW WHEN I GET SC FOR CHRISTMAS I GET TWICE AS MUCH! i'm getting sc from everyone woot!