Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default Thanks To Everyone Who Participated In Legends Of The Realms! You Guys Are Certified AWESOME!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2297]Thanks To Everyone Who Participated In Legends Of The Realms! You Guys Are Certified AWESOME![/drupal]

Can you believe it's been about a week since we held our Legends of the Realms event? It was certainly a huge event, and we would like to thank you all for attending and being so awesome!

...However, we had some issues with Headmaster Merk over at the Druid Academy, which isn't totally awesome. We had to borrow their printers to show just how awesome you guys are, but they've been having issues with the printer after a new huge batch of graduates at the academy recently. But now we got it all sorted out and we're happy to present to you:

Your own awesome Legends of the Realms 2010 certificate! If you participated with us last weekend, be sure to make your own LOTR certificate! Note that you will have to take a screenshot of the final product and save it as an image on a photo editing program, like Microsoft Paint, so you can have it on your computer, post it online, or maybe even print it out! Click here to get started!

You are now officially certified 100% AWESOME by the FreeRealmsInsider.com team!
    Thanks again for taking part in Legends of the Realms and we sure hope to see more you around the site and for more of our future events and contests! Have a fantastic (and most importantly awesome) weekend Insiders!
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Thanks To Everyone Who Participated In Legends Of The Realms! You Guys Are Certified AWESOME!

Lol Nymo, i'd print that but, eh too lazy xD
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

Afro Mann is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Thanks To Everyone Who Participated In Legends Of The Realms! You Guys Are Certified AWESOME!

Thats cool people who partcipated get a cool printed reward. Although the teams and the colors were cool.

Winterbreaze is offline Pro Gamer

Thats awesome! The FRI staff are now officially certified awesome by Winterbreaze!!! ;]

I luv you guys <3333
    Music = Life

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Yay! *=3 Thanks, I'll put it in one of my albums. *=D

Yay I will print them!

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

*hahah* I was a bit slow on getting what it says there with big letters.. I was like *HUH??* wondering what kind on language is it, arabic or something!?!?

Omg... "Your name here of At team name" *heheheh*

That's awesome btw..

naturelover724 is offline Explorer

congrats youguys freerealms all the way

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

Thanks guys! It was a really fun event to take part in and I really appreciate all your efforts.

Also, if you are going to print the certificate make sure it has the Landscape setting on instead of the portrait setting. On my printer I also had to make sure that the background image would be shown by clicking the setting thing that allowed you to print the background image. Also, thanks Fang for making the certificate and the LoTR Logo along with everything else! The certificate process for getting your name and all was very easy!

DianeRaindrop is offline Amateur Gamer

woot I rock the soggy socks xD