Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default Super Spooktacular October 9th Update Overview

It's been about a day since the new update for Super Spooktacular came in, so let's rundown all the new stuff in the update!

While the Spooktacular quests and world events haven't come in yet, quite a bit of stuff came in for the October 9th Free Realms update.

First off: Halloween content!

For all you vampires/werewolves fans, the SC Marketplace has something for you!
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Super Spooktacular October 9th Update Overview

Oh great...They brought in the whole "Team Vampire (Edward) VS Team Werewolf (Jacob) arguement to Free Realms. Time to get even more SC codes bought from other people. What a pain...

The costumes are quite great! Although I still want a nice open coat for girls (It's always corsets). First, it's the pirate coat, now the vampire outfit.

There are also bases for what is speculated to be for Vampires (The crypt to the left of Bone Bog Cemetery is now open and full of coffins) and Werewolves (The graveyard to the right of the Cemetery is now contains cages with some other supplies like crates and pitfires)

The facepaints from last year are now in the coin shop too.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

The new snowy canyon update is REALLY, *really* bad. Gear Farming (or whatever you call it) is almost impossible for other weaker jobs (Wizard, Archer, Medic, Warrior). Not only the Sasquatch runs straight to the boss when you first find him, but then afterwards he runs back to the beginning! And at the end, he goes somewhere near or around the cave where his old hiding place was.

Just running and not killing enemies is impossible now. Only way to do so is to use brawler or ninja. All other jobs stand no chance if you don't plan to kill every single enemy (or a big partition of them, that is).

Snowy Canyon is definitely not an option anymore for anyone who plans to get colored gear. It's long, its a pain in groups, and very hard. Currently, the fastest dungeon for colored gear would be Darkspore Depths.
    Last edited by Keith Silvernight; 10-09-2010 at 06:19 AM. Reason: who even fills this stuff?

Kevin Cold is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ArielleMoonshadow View Post
    Oh great...They brought in the whole "Team Vampire (Edward) VS Team Werewolf (Jacob) arguement to Free Realms. Time to get even more SC codes bought from other people. What a pain...

The costumes are quite great! Although I still want a nice open coat for girls (It's always corsets). First, it's the pirate coat, now the vampire outfit.

There are also bases for what is speculated to be for Vampires (The crypt to the left of Bone Bog Cemetery is now open and full of coffins) and Werewolves (The graveyard to the right of the Cemetery is now contains cages with some other supplies like crates and pitfires)

The facepaints from last year are now in the coin shop too.
    ......I Know......They Just Had To Bring the Whole I'm a Love Vampire!! Think into the Realms or the i'm a were wolf of love.....*FacePalm^

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

LOL, Hey, will anyone Model for me, to create a Halloween FR Brochure? I have a funny Idea......

I won't say it here, but obviously it will tell you what you can do in the Spooktacular....... and other stuff. It is basically a guide, and it gives you ideas. I won't say the funny stuff
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

TEAM EDWARD 4 LIFE finally something twilight related appears and around hallowennn. u got no idea how long ive been waitn 4 twilght in free realms. aw i thought every costume from last year was coming back. oh well i just cant wait 4 the quests
    peek-A-boo , jasmine c u merry christmas

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

i wanted the gream reaper costume maybe it comes out later in the spooktacular?
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

dnr127 is offline Amateur Gamer

Hehehe....War...>
    The Agents are watching...

I like the new vampire and werewolf costumes. Personally I would get the werewolf pack because of the tail (that would be awesome) even though I like vampires better. I do like the books (*Team Alice*), but I think that the Twilight influence in FR has gone a little too far. Sure it's what people (mostly girls) want, but expand, too. There are other popular series and characters out there. Why not have different teams like Team Mummy and Team Frankenstein or something to that extent so it has more of a Halloween-base? If it is only going to be Team Vampire/Werewolf for Twilight fans, bring on the Harry Potter fan stuff! You could do so many things that others would enjoy (without breaking copyright rules of course). The final movie part 1 is coming out this November, so celebrate the book that got many people to enjoy reading again (while we are on the internet gaming instead of reading- lol).

As for the other stuff, awesome. Can't wait to see what the game near FR camp will be like.

Julia Greenstone <Keeper of the Keys> Server 1
    Playing Free Realms since May 2009

Poetic_Raven is offline Amateur Gamer

Does anyone know if any Halloween household or decorative items will be coming out?
    I missed Halloween last year so I have no idea what to expect, lol.

" I Became Insane, With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity. "
    - Edgar Allen Poe -

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast